PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Wheel / Body Alignment Speciailist needed in Sheffield / Worksop / Derby Area Please

xouser8334
28-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Hi,
After several posts relating to accident damage (side swiped) and noise on my car!
Can anybody help me out who can do the following:-

Check Wheel Alignment (Preferably Laser) and print out the before and after results or be willing to document your findings

Check Body Alignment (prefereably Laser Aligning) and print the results.

My car has come back and I am forced to prove issues which were not evident prior to the accident!

Obviously - i will be claiming my expensis back from the insurance company for any additional work which is required.

The Car is a 2003 A4 1900TDI 6Spd 130PS Avant Quattro Sport - No Mods - 131500miles on the clock but much loved!

Please either posts suggestions or PM me if you can help.

I mention Derby in the post title because I work there!

Many Thanks in advance!:1zhelp:

danclyon
28-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi,
After several posts relating to accident damage (side swiped) and noise on my car!
Can anybody help me out who can do the following:-

Check Wheel Alignment (Preferably Laser) and print out the before and after results or be willing to document your findings

Check Body Alignment (prefereably Laser Aligning) and print the results.

My car has come back and I am forced to prove issues which were not evident prior to the accident!

Obviously - i will be claiming my expensis back from the insurance company for any additional work which is required.

The Car is a 2003 A4 1900TDI 6Spd 130PS Avant Quattro Sport - No Mods - 131500miles on the clock but much loved!

Please either posts suggestions or PM me if you can help.

I mention Derby in the post title because I work there!

Many Thanks in advance!:1zhelp:

If the insurance company are so satisfied with their work, ask them to send the car to audi UK for assesment. If they are right, you pay the bill, if they are wrong - they pay - would that work?

Cheers,
Dan.

xouser8334
01-03-2009, 10:27 PM
They have told me that any additional inspection will intially be at cost to me.
they will only pay the costs if anything accident related is found wrong with the car.

Thanks for the reply though!

Any ideas what the charge for an Audi UK inspection would be?

bez101
02-03-2009, 01:03 AM
try challanger in sheffield they do print outs b4 and after its on rutland road they use same as audi

danclyon
02-03-2009, 09:13 AM
They have told me that any additional inspection will intially be at cost to me.
they will only pay the costs if anything accident related is found wrong with the car.

Thanks for the reply though!

Any ideas what the charge for an Audi UK inspection would be?

So that assumes they can provide factory tolerances and readings to prove it's right? The onus here is on them to prove they are correct. I had to go back 3 times to a VW bodshop on paint match when I had my accident last year - keep up the pressure mate!

:beerchug:

xouser8334
02-03-2009, 02:46 PM
hmmmmm.

Thats an interesting question.

xouser8334
02-03-2009, 02:48 PM
I'll get a local garage or someone who can check the adjustments first, then i'll go at the insurance company / garage for the details report that they did. (or at least should have done)