PDA

View Full Version : What vw wheels

van cleef
27-02-2009, 08:42 PM
I have a 56 Caddy with the tyres needed within the next few months so i thought why not stick some alloys on while i was getting the tyres done.

i was wondering about going about getting some alloy wheels off another vw or other marque which would fit preferably something i could refurb myself.........so which wheels would fit as i have no idea which ones would look the best.

paul b
27-02-2009, 10:44 PM
I have a 56 Caddy with the tyres needed within the next few months so i thought why not stick some alloys on while i was getting the tyres done.

i was wondering about going about getting some alloy wheels off another vw or other marque which would fit preferably something i could refurb myself.........so which wheels would fit as i have no idea which ones would look the best.
As far as I know the Caddy uses the Golf platform...

So wheels with a PCD of 5x112 should be fine, as long as the wheels and tyres are extra load rated.

van cleef
28-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Thanks so most golf alloys will be easily used, have to have a look around to which would look the best.

neil w
01-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Either MK5 Golf onwards , later passat , sharan, transporter or any on the 5 x112 Audi's ie a4,a6,a8, later facelift a3 etc

paul b
01-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Either MK5 Golf onwards , later passat , sharan, transporter or any on the 5 x112 Audi's ie a4,a6,a8, later facelift a3 etc
The Transporter T4 you mean... the T5s are 5x120 unfortunately so they won't do the Caddy.

Finding alloys for my T5 is a nightmare! :aargh4: