PDA

View Full Version : LED Lights Standard ?

bodebobo
24-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi, could someone confirm whether the A5 comes with the LED lights as standard ? I am getting conflicting information from searching the web. I belive that they were originally standard but I'm not sure now that the
S-Line model has come out. I am looking at the sport model but cant be sure it will have the LED lights...

Any help would be appreciated.

onemanparty
25-02-2009, 05:59 PM
LED's are available as an option on the standard and sport and are standard on S-Line

Hope that helps

Neerazan
10-03-2009, 01:16 PM
As above, the only car that the LED lights were standard on was the S5. Now that the S-Line has been added, they are standard on that too.

For all other variants, they are a cost option (up to £1100 for a base model option to £750 (I think) for a Sport).

MKV_BEN
15-03-2009, 07:29 PM
When the A5 was launched the LED was standard on the V6 models but an option on the 4cyl models. When they introduced the S-line they removed the standard fit LED from the V6 but put them as an option. So now they are only standard on the S-line and S5 an option on everything else. HTH

spidermike
24-03-2009, 05:18 PM
I too have the same query.. the audi.co.uk configuration tool shows the following on both the standard and sport models (2.0 180PS engine)

MFLS8K4 Daytime running lights

Does this mean the daytime LEDs are standard but Xenon isn't or something else???

Sales at local dealer (Stockport) haven't got a clue - one guy tried blagging me that you need to oder sport model to get leather, parking sensors aren't standard, etc. :aargh4:

Thanks

onemanparty
24-03-2009, 06:13 PM
I too have the same query.. the audi.co.uk configuration tool shows the following on both the standard and sport models (2.0 180PS engine)

MFLS8K4 Daytime running lights

Does this mean the daytime LEDs are standard but Xenon isn't or something else???

Sales at local dealer (Stockport) haven't got a clue - one guy tried blagging me that you need to oder sport model to get leather, parking sensors aren't standard, etc. :aargh4:

Thanks

LED's only on S-line or you have to pay for them as a option. DRL are halogen on Standard and Sport.

spidermike
27-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Anyone have any idea if it's possible to retrofit these to Xenon/LED DRLs aftermarket and for how much approx? An an upgrade option £1000 is a lot!!

Cheers