PDA

View Full Version : Run To The Sun 2009

cruise control
23-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Just wondering if any members are going to Newquay this year for the run to the sun event in may.

i did it a few years ago and it was a cracking weekend, but i have lost track of the crowd. when i last went we had litle stick on letters for the back of the car so anyone knew we were on the RTTS

any help in getting some stickers would be helpfull, i suppose Ebay may help. but if someone could recomend this would be better.:Blush:

the surfer
31-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Just wondering if any members are going to Newquay this year for the run to the sun event in may.

i did it a few years ago and it was a cracking weekend, but i have lost track of the crowd. when i last went we had litle stick on letters for the back of the car so anyone knew we were on the RTTS

any help in getting some stickers would be helpfull, i suppose Ebay may help. but if someone could recomend this would be better.:Blush:

Indeed, I'm going again this year and have been for the last six! Can't wait! Unfortunately there seems to be more and more chavs every year in their Saxos/Corsas/Fiestas etc.

Not sure where you can get the RTTS stickers from but I always create one on the back screen with duct tape.

drucil
09-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Going to Plymfest as it is the same w/e, cant be bothered wiv all the chavs, it only started last year and it was crackin, so if RTTS isnt all that come to Plymouth should be sign posted from Marsh Mills