PDA

View Full Version : Question MP3 playback on Concert and Symphony Stereo

gregpawley
22-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Hi I have just spent most of the day ripping CD's on to a 4Gb card for use with my new A4, just wondering if the Concert and Symphony stereos will playback MP3s ripped onto CDs?

Thanks,

Greg.

only 7 days till I collect. :D

On Order
Audi A4 2.0T, Lava Grey, Piano black inserts, S Line Executive, Heated front seats, Bang & Olufsen, Telephone prep low, Parking Plus, Hill hold assist, Cruise control, Interior light package, Folding mirrors.

Issac Hunt
22-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Yes they will but you'd be better off investing in the AMI option I reckon. Then you dont need to mess with cards and CD's, you plug your MP3 player in and away you go.

k6rff
22-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I agree. I got the AMI as I purchased a stock car. It's worth it's weight in gold. Never would have picked it. Now I wouldn't be without it.

It can be retrofitted by several but I can personally recommend VWCruise (Hazzy Dayz Ltd) who have retrofitted a couple of bits for me very well.

Issac Hunt
23-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Yoiu cant fit it yourself, mine took me less than 30 minutes, As its an official Audi retro-fit its all plug and play. Its one of the best things Audi have produced in recent years IMO. Now I just need to get the DAB radio working!

gregpawley
23-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Yoiu cant fit it yourself, mine took me less than 30 minutes, As its an official Audi retro-fit its all plug and play. Its one of the best things Audi have produced in recent years IMO. Now I just need to get the DAB radio working!

OK didn't you can retro fit so easily, do you have to change the glovebox? How much do Audi charge for this?

Kind regards,

Greg.

Issac Hunt
24-02-2009, 02:08 AM
You dont need a new glovebox, you can easily mdify your current one.

Audi would charge a fortune for this as they do with most jobs. Source the parts yourself, its the easiest way to know its done properly!

rich164h
24-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Where would be a good place to ge the parts from? Any idea how much they would be?