PDA

View Full Version : Question Leon Tdi Fr - rattles

Triumph955I
16-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Recently purchased Seat LEON TDI FR on a 58 plate has developed an annoying rattle under the center of the dash area more noticable when vehicle is cold. Anyone else out there have a similiar problem ??? Ta:confused:

merc2001
25-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Recently purchased Seat LEON TDI FR on a 58 plate has developed an annoying rattle under the center of the dash area more noticable when vehicle is cold. Anyone else out there have a similiar problem ??? Ta:confused:
Take it back and get the garage if you got it from a garage to check it out :D:biglaugh:

Jack Spratt
05-05-2009, 06:21 PM

Did you get the rattle fixed?

I had the same problem with my Leon Stylance. Seat dealer found a clip which was loose in the dash. Simple job, which they clicked back in to place.

UltraViolet
29-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Would you recommend this car?

I can't decide whether to go for the new Mk6 Golf GT or the Leon FR

Jack Spratt
03-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Personally, I would go for the Leon FR, but it depends what you want.
Seat are much better value for the money than VW. If money isn't an issue then the Golf is a great car.

The new Seat Leon FR look great though. Don't you think? Have you had a test drive yet?

UltraViolet
04-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Personally, I would go for the Leon FR, but it depends what you want.
Seat are much better value for the money than VW. If money isn't an issue then the Golf is a great car.

The new Seat Leon FR look great though. Don't you think? Have you had a test drive yet?

Of the pre face lift one yes - waiting for the new one to get registered before I can grab a drive of that.
Money isn't really a big factor, more which I will enjoy more and although the Golf feels more solid inside, it is comparitively staid and the Leon is currently winning in my affections - especially with the more economical new engine.

Jack Spratt
07-06-2009, 08:38 PM
What about the new scirocco? May not be as staid as the Golf, but will have the quality.