PDA

View Full Version : 19" for audi a4 b8

Bricktop20
15-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi can anyone help im thinking of upgrading to 19" 7 arm twin spoke but dont want to pay audi prices,been on ebay and various sites but cant find rims to fit b8 sizes, So does anyone know a site that has rims that fit a4 b8 model,
cheers:(

nucklejam
20-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi can anyone help im thinking of upgrading to 19" 7 arm twin spoke but dont want to pay audi prices,been on ebay and various sites but cant find rims to fit b8 sizes, So does anyone know a site that has rims that fit a4 b8 model,
cheers:(

I had 19" on my bora bought off ebay. it came with tyres that just fitted. the flange wall was stretched and any bigger sizes would need spacers to keep it off the wheel arch.

looked great until i took it to get tyres. mate got me a deal but told me the alloys are turbo moulded? chinese imported copys of the original that doesnt quite match the tyres. told me 18" would have been a better choice. And so i learned when i got a buckle out of nothing. when my friend tried to repair it the rim cracked! real rip off.

Bricktop20
20-02-2009, 02:26 PM
I had 19" on my bora bought off ebay. it came with tyres that just fitted. the flange wall was stretched and any bigger sizes would need spacers to keep it off the wheel arch.

looked great until i took it to get tyres. mate got me a deal but told me the alloys are turbo moulded? chinese imported copys of the original that doesnt quite match the tyres. told me 18" would have been a better choice. And so i learned when i got a buckle out of nothing. when my friend tried to repair it the rim cracked! real rip off.

thanks for that advice, thats good to know i will keep clear of ebay,cheers