PDA

View Full Version : Attention Remap special

Aptuning
14-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi there. When I joined this forum a week ago I left out you TT owners on my special price remaps SORRY!
So heres the deal. Get a QUALITY remap for your TT and pay just £225 Thats it. No big sell here, If you like the price and you know of chippedUK's work then you can't go wrong.

http://www.APTuning.co.uk
Call me on 07930410102

Aptuning
06-05-2009, 12:13 AM
I'm still running this offer for any interested parties. Don't miss out!

marcus12
04-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Hi Just re joined the forum as i have just ordered a TT 2.0TFSI Sline which i am told should be delivered around 1st of September and having previously had an A4 2.0TDI 170Ps which was remapped am now looking at having the new car remapped!! can you advise some stats for this vehicle with the remap, and can it be done from brand new or should i put some miles on her first!!

Cheers Mark

Aptuning
04-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi Just re joined the forum as i have just ordered a TT 2.0TFSI Sline which i am told should be delivered around 1st of September and having previously had an A4 2.0TDI 170Ps which was remapped am now looking at having the new car remapped!! can you advise some stats for this vehicle with the remap, and can it be done from brand new or should i put some miles on her first!!

Cheers Mark

Hiya Mark. As I'm no longer a sponsor on here, it would be best if you could drop me an email at info@APTuning.co.uk.
regards,
APTuning