PDA

View Full Version : Question hi new owner needs help

wkd1
11-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi guys i have just got a 2008 white A4 cab 2.0 TDi s-line... is this s B6 or a B7?

i love the look of the car but have a few changes that i'd like to make, 19" RS4 wheels, and a remap...

i have had superchips before and was going to go back to them..whats your thoughts.

lastly when i fit the 19" i would like to drop the car maybe another 10mm, whats the best way, do people offer a kit for this, i have seen 30mm kits, am i right in saying that the s-line is already 10mm lower than standard?

i dont want to have to plan a journey around speed bumps, but also dont want the 4x4 look.

thanks in advance.

Wkd1

Mr_Meeks
11-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi guys i have just got a 2008 white A4 cab 2.0 TDi s-line... is this s B6 or a B7?

i love the look of the car but have a few changes that i'd like to make, 19" RS4 wheels, and a remap...

i have had superchips before and was going to go back to them..whats your thoughts.

lastly when i fit the 19" i would like to drop the car maybe another 10mm, whats the best way, do people offer a kit for this, i have seen 30mm kits, am i right in saying that the s-line is already 10mm lower than standard?

i dont want to have to plan a journey around speed bumps, but also dont want the 4x4 look.

thanks in advance.

Wkd1

Try B7 or (B8 if its the new new new shape)
Sline sports suspension i think is slightly lowered making it more stiff and sportier, may get a def answer from the experts.

bez101
12-02-2009, 12:37 PM
fitting 19 wont make it look like a 4x4 i personaly wouldnt lower im running 19 on my cab and they look fine