PDA

View Full Version : Best Interior Shampoo?

c0l
09-02-2009, 10:06 AM
I had a bit of a mishap last week. While I was bending over doing up my shoe laces, I was also inadvertently pressing down the Open button on the Audi Remote that was in my front jeans pocket. Result? All 4 windows opened completely.

Luckily, a neighbour was walking by, and she banged on the door and told us what had happened. I guess I'm also lucky that it didn't happen in the evening, because the car could have been completely open all night! Anyway, at the time the windows slid down, the car was completely covered in snow, and most of it fell straight through the open windows and ended up covering the seats!! Mrs c0l was really pleased with me.....

Its all dried up now, but unfortunately its left some nasty stains/watermarks behind on the mid-grey upholstery. So.... any recommendations for a really good interior shampoo would be appreciated please.

danclyon
10-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Know anyone with a Bissel? We had watermarks on ours and using the bissel with the fabric wash/protect (actually for carpets) after one pass it was as good as new....

hth,

Cheers,
Dan.