PDA

View Full Version : New here

adamr
07-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Hello Guys, Just joined the forum. Thinking very seriously about buying a B7 A4 2.0t FSI Quattro SLine. I have been to view the car today. Never owned an Audi before. Any suggestions what to check on the vehicle, what to watch out for etc.

TIA, Adam. :Blush:

adamr
08-02-2009, 05:58 PM
No one passionate about this on here?? Would be very grateful if I could have some feedback before I have to commit to the purchase on Monday.

adamr
08-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Sorry guys I am off to a more responsive forum. :zx11:

Flakmunky
09-02-2009, 10:12 AM
lol...

Please don't go...

Assuming you ever come back; there is nothing major to watch out for. There can be trouble with one flavour of the automatic 'box (not sure which, I have a manual so haven't really read the threads).

Sorry guys I am off to a more responsive forum.

You may be used to a prompt reply on the Corsa forums, but from my experience this is a great community with some very helpful people and you will generally get the answers you are after. Perhaps one of the reasons you didn't get an answer (within the 24 hours you were expecting) is that there must be at least 10 other threads like this.

kodkod.84
09-02-2009, 10:19 AM
I think that by the lack of threads from owners moaning about the 2.0T quattro, that it would be safe to say not much to look for.
I would be very worried if a 3-4 year old car had lots going wrong with it, and would be posting on here for advice.

Oh I think the only thing to look for is coil packs being replaced.