PDA

View Full Version : Question S Tronic

rufustfirefly
27-01-2009, 03:37 PM
I notice on the Audi configurator that S Tronic can be specified on Petrol & Diesel versions of the A3, but only on the TFSI Quattro A4.
Does anyone know if there are plans to make it available on all models, and if so, would people on here be tempted ( in preference to manual or multitronic?)

onemanparty
27-01-2009, 05:46 PM
I notice on the Audi configurator that S Tronic can be specified on Petrol & Diesel versions of the A3, but only on the TFSI Quattro A4.
Does anyone know if there are plans to make it available on all models, and if so, would people on here be tempted ( in preference to manual or multitronic?)

I am sure S-tronic will be developed for other models as you say started in TT & A3 now A4 & Q5. I bet its planned for new engines within the model ranges

satsu
27-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I'd noticed that it's available on the 3.0TDI in the Q5 so I'm hoping they'll bring it across to the A4 as well. It's one of two things (along with the HDD-based satnav from the Q5) that would probably convince me to go back to the dealers and ask them for a good deal on an upgrade.

levonig007
05-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Does anybody know if the S-tronic can be upgraded on a multitronic car?
My 2.0 TFSI S-line is ready and will be delivered in two weeks time, and now i find out S-tronic is introduced plus the Quattro.... Thats annoying!

So.... just wondering if it could be upgraded.