PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near tring or Potters Bar with Vag Com/Hex-CAN

djsky
26-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Hi, I'm after someone near to tring in the evenings/weekends or Potters Bar during the weekday times....

Just need a new Key coded to my Wife's Seat Ibiza (2007).

Have a supply of the best Belgian Beers around.

Thanks in advance,

Ian.

adamss24
26-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Hi, I'm after someone near to tring in the evenings/weekends or Potters Bar during the weekday times....

Just need a new Key coded to my Wife's Seat Ibiza (2007).

Have a supply of the best Belgian Beers around.

Thanks in advance,

Ian.
Do you have the Secret Key Code ? What do you wanna code, a new key to the immobiliser or a new keyfob ? You need the 4 digit pin to re/code a key to the immobiliser...If you wanna just code the new fob for the alarm, then you can see me in New Southgate, N11 1PQ, about 5 miles away from Poters Bar ! I do have the Hex Can interface but cannot retrieve the SKC from clusters on cars built after 2004 ! You need to see someone with Vag Tacho for the pin then come and see me. Cheers, Chris- 077 899 12128.

djsky
27-01-2009, 07:57 AM
Do you have the Secret Key Code ? What do you wanna code, a new key to the immobiliser or a new keyfob ? You need the 4 digit pin to re/code a key to the immobiliser...If you wanna just code the new fob for the alarm, then you can see me in New Southgate, N11 1PQ, about 5 miles away from Poters Bar ! I do have the Hex Can interface but cannot retrieve the SKC from clusters on cars built after 2004 ! You need to see someone with Vag Tacho for the pin then come and see me. Cheers, Chris- 077 899 12128.

Yeah, I need to program a brand new key to the immobiliser... Don't think it has an alarm... or maybe it does. (Dunno if it even has a immobiliser, but guesss it must do)

I presume the Secret Key Code was originally on a little tag with my new car keys when I bought the car... cant find that now. Is this something I can obtain from Seat Directly?

Cheers, I may well take you up on your kind offer.

djsky
27-01-2009, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I need to program a brand new key to the immobiliser... Don't think it has an alarm... or maybe it does. (Dunno if it even has a immobiliser, but guesss it must do)

I presume the Secret Key Code was originally on a little tag with my new car keys when I bought the car... cant find that now. Is this something I can obtain from Seat Directly?

Cheers, I may well take you up on your kind offer.

Actually, I have the manual that has a sticker in the front with a load of different codes and stuff I don't understand, paint codes, consumption etc...

Also a sticker with a bar code, and another thing with another bar code... maybe these contain the SKC?

adamss24
27-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Dealer wont give you the code as they cannot see it. They will conect the car via the net to the main computer/database in Germany... Without the code, the immobiliser wont learn the new key. You can buy a vag-tacho interface wich can retrieve the SKC from the instrument cluster then i can help you.Eshrules had a few for sale or they sell on ebay for approx.40 quid. Otherwise its main dealer, i'm afraid.