PDA

View Full Version : I have a Road Angel Professional

thecount
23-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Ok, after almost getting a ban for speeding, I have opted for a Road Angel Professional. It works great at warning me about fix and van cameras etc.

The issue I gave is that t comes with a really nice disc (with double sided adhesive) you are supposed to stick to your dash but when I tried this, it didn't take.

Any ideas anyone?

Andy J
23-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Has the dash been cleaned with silicon based cleaners? if so this could be your problem, you need to clean the area thoroughly. BTW, I hope you don't drive to Europe, in some countries, France being one it is illegal to even have one in the car whether in use or not, being caught with one carries a very heavy on the spot fine.

thecount
23-01-2009, 12:12 PM
hi, I'm not sure, I know some of the local hand wash companies cleaned the interior a few month ago. What would you suggest cleaning it with to get rid of anything like that? just water?

Andy J
23-01-2009, 06:34 PM
I would imagine one of those alcohol based mediwipes usualy found in first aid kits would do the trick, however you will need a new adhesive pad now, once they have been used (and failed) they are knackered.