PDA

View Full Version : Compatible Mobile Phones - Superb!

ctlvm
22-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me if they have managed to find a mobile phone that is fully compatibale with the new Superb? The Sony we have couldn't even be recognised. We got a bit further with the Samsung, but the phonebook couldn't be copied across.

Have asked Skoda and they simply point me in the direction of the brochure (not helpful as I know tht at least two of the phones listed don't actually work!!)

Getting a bit frustrated now!:zx11:

towcestervag
22-01-2009, 10:52 PM
if in dought contactskoda uk itself they will be able to find the answers if you tell them what you have tried

ctlvm
26-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks - will give them a go.

alfaekko
23-03-2009, 07:21 PM
I have the new Superb, and can't get any phone to work with the factory installed hf set. Ive tried several old Nokias, my iPhone and a Sony K880i. All the phones seem to install properly, and the contacts and calls are downloaded. I can also make calls, but no one can hear what I am saying. I thought it was a defect mic, but the garage has tested and denies this. According to them, only 4 or 5 phones works with the Skoda bluetooth, but can this really be true? I am really dissappointed with this in an otherwise very nice car.

Anders

jcb
17-04-2009, 12:02 PM
lots of nokias work.
there is lots of discussion and help on this topic over on the briskoda forum. go to the superb 2 section. www.briskoda.net (http://www.briskoda.net)