PDA

View Full Version : Points and a fine anyone???

The Stagg
02-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Why is it that people who drive brand new beemers etc, can't afford a hands free kit, or a mobile with loudspeaker? curious don't you think? It does explain why they never use their indicators though, their hands are full. ;)

The Stagg
02-03-2007, 06:04 PM
..I see, so they have the gear, they just can't read the manual!

Eshrules
03-03-2007, 09:19 AM
grrrrr mobile phones and cars, one of my pet hates, i think ill start a thread actually on pet hates ..... ill post the linky here in a mo:approve:

there you go....

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=24013#post24013

Teutonic_Tamer
03-03-2007, 10:52 AM
grrrrr mobile phones and cars,

It's even worse when I'm on my bike: gotta take one hand off the bars, undo my helmet, take off helmet, slip helmet over left arm, take mobile out of pocket, take both hands of the bars (one to sheild the sunlight), dial number . . . , at the same time as going round bends, getting the knee down . . . ;) :D

The Stagg
03-03-2007, 10:57 AM
It's even worse when I'm on my bike: gotta take one hand off the bars, undo my helmet, take off helmet, slip helmet over left arm, take mobile out of pocket, take both hands of the bars (one to sheild the sunlight), dial number . . . , at the same time as going round bends, getting the knee down . . . ;) :D

nice one! :biglaugh:

RickT
05-03-2007, 11:41 AM
lol.. TT

Niklock
06-03-2007, 06:04 PM

Its the same when you need a cigarette lol:aargh4: