PDA

View Full Version : Question How To Remove Scratches/blemishes

vw754
18-01-2009, 08:54 PM
I have a dolphin grey audi a3 and would like to know which is best way to remove very small blemishes/scratches

The scratches are very small and can only be seen close up,they are not deep at all there are a few round bootlid (where you would open it from) door handles and rear bumper.

Would it be best just to use mettalic t-cut,ive used compound before but found it a bit too harsh.

Ive seen scratch removers (lots of different ones) but i know half of them wouldn't remove anything!

elitedetailer
26-01-2009, 01:17 AM
I have a dolphin grey audi a3 and would like to know which is best way to remove very small blemishes/scratches

The scratches are very small and can only be seen close up,they are not deep at all there are a few round bootlid (where you would open it from) door handles and rear bumper.

Would it be best just to use mettalic t-cut,ive used compound before but found it a bit too harsh.

Ive seen scratch removers (lots of different ones) but i know half of them wouldn't remove anything!

Hi,

Here you go, this should do the job a treat:

Meguiars Scratch X (http://www.elitedetailer.com/cgi-bin/hcat_catalogue.cgi?fa=display&id=25&crid=&cmrid=1&cmpid=2)

Thanks
EliteDetailer