PDA

View Full Version : Leaky

jp01
01-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Hello.

Just become the owner of a Mk1V golf GT TDI 130 (02) Nice.

Drives beautifully but has just started beeping madly at me telling me the luggage compartment is open when it quite obviously isnt. I think the problem is water or screen wash getting into the locking mech (alarm goes off too for no apparent reason). Anyone know how to remove the inside panel to access the wiper motor and lock? Cant find any screws or clips and am loathe to just yank it off risking breaking the plastic.

Any help much appreciated.

Thankyou please.

Eshrules
01-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Hello.

Just become the owner of a Mk1V golf GT TDI 130 (02) Nice.

Drives beautifully but has just started beeping madly at me telling me the luggage compartment is open when it quite obviously isnt. I think the problem is water or screen wash getting into the locking mech (alarm goes off too for no apparent reason). Anyone know how to remove the inside panel to access the wiper motor and lock? Cant find any screws or clips and am loathe to just yank it off risking breaking the plastic.

Any help much appreciated.

Thankyou please.

hi and welcome to the forum, try the new members introduction area, its handy for letting people who you are and where your from :)

secondly, take a look at

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5784

if you try the search button for rear wash, youll find threads relevant to your problem, very hand tool and saves on duped posts :D

youll find as per the above, there are two retaining screws in the actual handles of the inside of the boot, then many retaining clips :D