PDA

View Full Version : DISCOUNT on HIDs-direct

Audidua
11-01-2009, 12:36 AM
I've contacted HIDS DIRECT about xenon HID kit and asked him for a discount which was provided a year ago to forum members. He told me that discount will be applyed only if forum administrator advertises his company on forum again. So forum admins what do you waiting for??? ;)

Here is e-mail copy/paste:
Hi there sorry not at this time If the admistrator contacts us and advertises us on the website we would do this. Thanks

stuart
11-01-2009, 10:27 AM
I am not going to get into an argument over this, but HID-Direct did not want to pay to continue there advertisment on the site like our other sponsors do, so they left the site. This was about 2/3 years ago

This site cost a lot of money to keep running each year, which is paid for by the Sponsors that advertise on the site. If that was not the case, the site would either have to charge members to use it, or close.....

If HID-Direct would like to contact me regarding advertising, then they are welcome to do so, and I will forward details of the advertsing rates to them.

In the meantime, you could contact Autobulbs Direct regarding HID conversions...... These are an official Sponsor of the site.

Sorry

Stuart

Audidua
11-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Hey, thanks, I really didn't know that. It's very odd attitude from HIDS DIRECT.