PDA

View Full Version : diagnostic lights

CLAREK
03-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Help! I am not used to navigating this forum, so I hope I am posting in the correct area!

Recently I tok my AUDI A2 TDI SPORT in for a service. I felt that my brakes were not as they should be, but was somewhat taken aback to find that they had worn down, and into the cylinders, yet the on board computer made no indication of a brake problem being present. Further more I also had an oil leak (all of which sat on the area under the bonnet, hence no oil on the floor), yet the oil light did not light up!

Some 7 weeks later I now find that the Brake and Oil Pressure light are lit in RED, and the Oil Sensor Light, Steering Light, and the Head Lamp symbols are lit in ORANGE.

The brake and oil levels are fine (checked them)

Also, the petrol indicator does not return to zero after turning engine off, and removing the ignition key. In addition to this my key fob will not open the door (the battery was replaced before Christmas, and the fob worked), so I have to manually lock and unlock the door!

What is going on?!

This is my first Audi, purchased from 6 months old, demo vehicle, and I have to say I have not had a good experience with Audi.

Can any one help?:(

Many Thanks