PDA

View Full Version : newbie! a8d2 w12 , hi guys

xeniakerr
22-12-2008, 12:24 AM
iehey guys, i suppose there are a few of you here from the AW forum, never get too much info or have too many friends...hmmm, i would like to change my user name to jive with the AW one, can someone tell me how without too much trouble? i know when you know how it IS no trouble, and i'm only aq newbie for a day, so, and i will want to post some pics here as well as there,, my latest auto is, of course, an audi, not that i wouldn't consider another car, porsche kindof springs to mind, but audi has captured my , maybe i say psyche? antway it has captured something about me...this is gold, jerry, gold... from an old seinfeld, and my latest is the a8 d2, w12...not much more to say but wow... fit and finish, power, aluminum almost everything, power,, quiet, handles beautifully to my amateurish skills behind the wheel, but beautiful nonetheless, didnt' ever like silver for a car, especially in germany where every other one IS islver, but now it seems to be the only acceptable...well, lets just leave it at silveris nice in the car, and i could go on... timelessly elegant this d2, once i got it lowered and the lower valences painted silver and the right wheels and exhaust, it will be even more so...enough! the first of many questions...what are your preferences for quiet tires, would like to go with 19" all seasons, i'm hearing that maybe they they don't make all season 19s... one other q. for now. my vag tells me that banks 1 and 2 are running too lean, she is humming to my ears, but i come in a poor second to a computer, so, anybody know what it might be? vac line, stuffy feul filters/lines? only 70 km's on the car, can't wait to hear from you all thanks for listening and thanks for any help that will come, kk