PDA

View Full Version : Golf mk4 red angel rings?

Vasto
18-12-2008, 04:54 PM
I wanted to know if it was pissible to get red halo rings for the angel lights, im goin for a black and red theme, red calipers, red neons, red LED side lights or rings which eva is possible.

Can anyone let me know were i can get them from ? if there sold seperatly or not. If the LED r possible which i know they are in factory headlights but im not too sure that angel lights have LED as the side lights but rather the ring.

euroslap
18-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi there, do you by any chance remeber the VW advert where the Golfs were in floods of tears? :o

Vasto
18-12-2008, 05:24 PM
sorry cant say i have lol

STEWY L
18-12-2008, 05:27 PM
surely i've picked this up wrong,
red side lights?

Vasto
18-12-2008, 05:29 PM
surely i've picked this up wrong,
red side lights?

like when u hav ur lights on , side lights but not dipped headlights. i want them to be red, instead of da murky yellow or blue in the case of angel lights.

STEWY L
18-12-2008, 05:42 PM
like when u hav ur lights on , side lights but not dipped headlights. i want them to be red, instead of da murky yellow or blue in the case of angel lights.
:confused: that's illegal!!!!
you can't have red lights on the front of the car.
:confused:

Vasto
18-12-2008, 05:44 PM
so? lol my friend has blue side lights hasnt been told anything. they just look really nice. Further more i could use a switch to turn em on and off if need be. but isit possible with angel lights?

STEWY L
18-12-2008, 05:51 PM
so? lol my friend has blue side lights hasnt been told anything. they just look really nice. Further more i could use a switch to turn em on and off if need be. but isit possible with angel lights?

if anyone on this forum helps you to put red side lights on the front of your car they must be as mad as you are.
as if their isn't enough confusion on the roads.
why not put deflectors on the head lights, and drive on the other side while your on?:biglaugh:

Vasto
18-12-2008, 05:54 PM
I want the Devilish look , thats what im going for. Just thought they would look really good wid the red neons and tinted windows n blak rims and all the other stuff.

Ashame to ruin the image really :) Either way its me neck on the line so im taking the risk upon myself , no need to worry yourselfs, but if you do see a blacked out red side lited golf mk4 then you know who it is lol

I still want to know please!!

euroslap
18-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Here you go...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gy20HpzruDo

:biglaugh:

Vasto
18-12-2008, 06:08 PM
You could of just said lol Very good video though , i must say . im still moddin it though haha! no ripspeed involved

STEWY L
18-12-2008, 06:09 PM
I want the Devilish look , thats what im going for. Just thought they would look really good wid the red neons and tinted windows n blak rims and all the other stuff.

Ashame to ruin the image really :) Either way its me neck on the line so im taking the risk upon myself , no need to worry yourselfs, but if you do see a blacked out red side lited golf mk4 then you know who it is lol

I still want to know please!!
no one will see you!
that's the whole point.
when someone sees a red light they think it's the rear of a car going away from them,not the front of a car coming towards them.
you will kill some totally innocent kid.
repeat. you will kill someones son, daughter,brother,sister mam,or dad.

Vasto
18-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Dont worry ill get a relay for the lights.