PDA

View Full Version : I will be a Q7 owner

louq7
23-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi all,
I've never owned an Audi before but I'm awaiting delivery of my Q7 in Apr'ish 07. Before ordering it I did quite a bit of research on the www and decided to get the 3.0 diesel S-Line, is there anyone out there with any good/bad comments on my future car ?
Thanks Lou

seraph
23-02-2007, 10:42 PM
is there anyone out there with any good/bad comments on my future car
lucky you! :)

wid77
26-02-2007, 10:54 PM
Hi all,
I've never owned an Audi before but I'm awaiting delivery of my Q7 in Apr'ish 07. Before ordering it I did quite a bit of research on the www and decided to get the 3.0 diesel S-Line, is there anyone out there with any good/bad comments on my future car ?
Thanks Lou

I saw one the other day and i was taken aback by the size. They're very big aren't they! I would say that a lot of people will stare and some will not let you out of junctions. Hope you enjoy it though. I'm sure it's a well engineered vehicle and it should feel v.safe and relaxing to drive.

MalcQV
27-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Neighbour down the road has one. About 4 doors down. Blocks the sunlight now :p:p, Big car yes.

Maz
27-02-2007, 02:36 PM
I saw one outside my work place a few days ago in silver :cool: looks a real beauty, very thristy though.

Lucky you

RickT
19-03-2007, 10:41 PM
no problems reported with them.... however if Gordon Brown gets his way it will be £400 a year in road tax.....
so you will just have to reduce your annual milage by 200 miles and you will have saved it!!

tune-tec
24-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I did an engine re-map on a brand new Q7 exact same model as the one you are getting 3.0TDI S-Line, pro footballers car. It had all the gadgets reversing cameras, sat nav etc , really nice solid car on the road. Was quick before but was even quicker afterwards 280BHP, awesome in the sport mode.

info@weldingcut
04-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi Louq7

I test drove the 3.0 tdi earlier this year (Jan 07), great drive, handling excellent, the one I drove had 21" wheels which mad the ride a little bumpy. I was advised against buying one with 21" wheels and stick to the standard S LINE 20". I was about to order one when the dealer principle informed me that a 4.2 TDI version was due to be launched early summer, so I decided to wait until then.

I have just ordered the 4.2TDI and I am told the build for it is in week 20 and I should have 1st Week of June.

I will post pics when I get it( Garnet Red S LINE, lots of toys)

regrds

info

Sam
04-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Got wasted by a silver TDi last weekend - wow <drool>

Eshrules
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM
i think we should just delete the whole Q7 sub forum... on account of my burning jealousy... it burns :(

seriously though, i saw a 3.0 tdi earlier, well more of a blur to be honest, but they dont sound at all diesel like, they certainly are a thing of beauty. every one i see though, seems to be black with tinted windows :( would be nice to see a few variations.

RickT
07-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Hi all,
Thanks Lou

so.. has the new car (tank) arrived??

share your thoughts please.........

RickT

Ben
09-05-2007, 09:45 PM
all we need is top gear to do a touareg v q7 tug -of -war

post pics asap

SLEACH
18-09-2007, 08:04 PM
I have had my Q7 on order now for six weeks only to find out that I cant have it in Imola yellow as I ordered via the Audi exclusive 2,200 quid. I cant believe that a company as big as Audi are having trouble with cracking and peeling in just one colour. They have offerded me three other yellows. Not a happy bunny at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:zx11: