PDA

View Full Version : A3 - Number plate light and other problems

chiefwiggumpi
13-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Ive got an A3 2.0tdi 07 reg which is rapidly turning me off ever buying another one.....the rear number plate light on the passenger side has just fallen off cracked for the second time in a few months where it screws in. Phoned the local dealer who are another reason im put off they dont work beyond midday on a saturday so now the boot has a whole in it and its pouring with rain which im sure despite plugging the hole isnt good. Anybody else had this problem?

....second whinge is the car costantly mists up inside i can turn the the heater onto full speed on lo and it clears but the second i turn down the speed it steams up again im begining to wonder if it has a leak? Got in twice this week after severe frost on the car and the back window was full of water so much so had to use towels to dry it off when i got to work...again anyone had similar problems?

The car also rattles in the boot audi had the car for over a month last year their choice not mine to fix a problem with the stereo and they claimed there was a problem in the fuel tank so replcaed that but the rattle still comes back not as bad and only over country roads/uneven roads. Any advice?

Its only 18 months old and covered less than 7k so since this is my first audi i have to say with problems im getting im seriously thinking of handing it back and going to buy another car when its due.