PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Faulty Dash on 2.0TDI A3 2003

jucava
13-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Hi, im new to this forum!!

I'm having difficulty with my A3. I bought the car approx 6 months ago and have had no problems until about 4wks ago. My back wiper washer never worked since i got the car so i had my brother-in-law unblock the holes. A week or so later my alarm kept going off. I left it in to a mechanic who said the wiper motor was faulty and the water had been leaking into the sensor. This was repaired by replacing the motor but since then my dash lights have been playing up.

The dash lights go out and the lights on my digital heater display go extremely bright. When coming back on its like its trying to come back but goes off again then comes on. It keeps happening for about 15 mins, flashing off for anything from about 5 - 30 secs. The strange thing is that it might not happen at all when im in the car. ( i travel 400 miles a week). It can happen when the car is fully heated or really cold.

When put on the computer no faults are showing up - or so I've been told. Also my esp light is on constantly and the button to control it doesnt work! I'm not sure if this is working at all. I dont want to have to spend a complete fortune by leaving in to Audi, but nobody that I've left it with seems to no wot the problem is!!

PLEASE HELP!!!