PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

sukhig
01-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi guys n girls

Own a a3 2.0t fsi quattro s-line looking to remap, spoke to a few people and every1 keeps mentioning a company called Revo these guys any good?
With the 62bhp power upgrade was assured that standard engine parts could cope comfortably is this true? was advised that brakes should be replaced so if any of you guys know of anywhere where i could get s3 brake kit or any good quality equvailent for a good price please reply. thanks

motechmike
01-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Revo are good, They have seen up to 62 hp... Not every car will make that power.. All down to the fuel and how much boost and timing you want your car to run.. Most of the maps we do see +50-55hp.

The parts on the car dont really need upgrading ..you can if you want bust as long as your using VAg parts you will be fine..

We do a lot of work with Audi dealers in our area so our maps are very good on car's that are running no add on parts. Not saying we can give each map a little play with if you want a bit more......

More info is on our site...

Hope that helps a little

Mike

suthers
02-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi sukhig, I sent you a pm.. as im in the same boat.. I have a 2.0T s line quattro and am looking at having it remapped. I was also thinking revo so if your interested i bet we can sort some thing on two cars..?

motechmike
02-12-2008, 03:48 PM
499+vat for REVO or £250 all in from Motech ??? um... :biglaugh: