PDA

View Full Version : big up Autoglym

Jimbo1.8t
28-11-2008, 12:18 AM
i bought some Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner at halfords the other day and wanted to tell every one how good it was, first off i didn't think it was going to be any good because it didn't really bubble up but after using it my car was really shiny and stay that way for quite a while, defernetly the best stuff i have used.

euroslap
28-11-2008, 11:58 AM
It does leave the car Mega Clean doesn't it? I'd recommend buying an Auto Glym synthetic chammy aswell, they leave your car Uber Shiny when you've finished. ;)

CRAIG DICKO
30-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi Jimbo
I first used Autoglym products on my Jaguar X-type 18 months ago.
After a thorough water clean and dry, I spent 4 hours using the Autoglym Super Resin Polish.
After a sparkling result following that I applied a separate coat of the Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection. This coat being a blend of hard waxes with no abrasives. Once it quickly dried, I buffed it off with a pure cotton rag by hand.
The result was spectacular.
18 months later the water still beads which I find staggering.
Interestingly I also treated my wife’s previous car at the same time, but with just the Super Resin Polish and not the extra hard coat.
Her car needed re-waxing after about 5 months.
It seems to me that if one is going to thoroughly wax a car, it is well worth the extra effort to apply a second top coat of a non abrasive combination of hard wax.

Jimbo1.8t
07-12-2008, 10:35 PM
It does leave the car Mega Clean doesn't it? I'd recommend buying an Auto Glym synthetic chammy aswell, they leave your car Uber Shiny when you've finished. ;)

well im so happy with their stuff, i'll go give one a go! :beerchug:

elitedetailer
08-12-2008, 10:39 PM
i bought some Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner at halfords the other day and wanted to tell every one how good it was, first off i didn't think it was going to be any good because it didn't really bubble up but after using it my car was really shiny and stay that way for quite a while, defernetly the best stuff i have used.

If you think the Autoglym shampoo is good then you need to try this next Jimbo, Zaino Z-7 Show Car Wash (http://www.elitedetailer.com/cgi-bin/hcat_catalogue.cgi?fa=display&id=2&crid=&cmrid=1&cmpid) , seriously you will want to throw your autoglym in the bin. :D

It will provide loads of suds, enhance gloss, contains uv filters and your car will feel super smooth. I use this shampoo with all my work.

Regards
EliteDetailer

elitedetailer
08-12-2008, 10:41 PM
well im so happy with their stuff, i'll go give one a go! :beerchug:

For drying I wouldn't recommend that chamois at all, you can very easily inflict scratches into the paintwork.

Try this instead, you will be shocked how good it is and if your not happy, I'll refund you your money. Ultra Safe Drying Towel (http://www.elitedetailer.com/cgi-bin/hcat_catalogue.cgi?fa=display&id=44&crid=&cmrid=1&cmpid=2)

Best Regards
EliteDetailer