PDA

View Full Version : Škoda Announces New Octavia Pricing

stuart
25-11-2008, 08:35 PM
http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/images/mainsite/newoctavia.jpg

Škoda will be launching a new Octavia in January 2009 with an extensive exterior and interior facelift, bringing the hugely successful model up to date with the brand’s current range.
Prices of the new, improved Octavia represent an average increase of Ł473 for the Octavia Hatch and Ł478 for the Octavia Estate over the outgoing model.
The new Octavia has undergone a series of significant design changes which include dynamic, sweeping headlights and complimentary front fog lights, new foldable door mirrors and body coloured bumpers and side mouldings.
Improvements go well beyond a traditional facelift with the new Octavia benefiting from a partially re-designed interior which features a range of new steering wheels, new stereo systems and new upholstery.
The new Octavia also takes the S, SE and Elegance trim naming system from the New Superb and comes with new alloy wheels and two new paint colours – Arctic Green Metallic and Aqua Blue Metallic.
A brand new 1.4 TSI 122bhp engine will replace the current 1.6 FSI 115bhp engine and the 2.0 FSI 200bhp engine with DSG transmission will be introduced on the Octavia vRS.
Warren Richards, Product Marketing Manager at Škoda, said: “The new Octavia is a thoroughly contemporary car which sits perfectly within our current range. As well as modernised looks, it features a whole host of new features that will appeal to today’s car buyers.”
Please refer to the attached document for detailed pricing by trim and engine type.

euroslap
25-11-2008, 11:02 PM
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Skoda-Octavia_2009_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

;)

Looks quite smooth.

Col
25-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Slap,

Your going to get a slap for that !

STEWY L
26-11-2008, 12:09 AM
i have clicked on the link to view the prices/specs and it seems i "don't have permission to view":Blush2:
who have i upset:confused:
regards,
stewy.

euroslap
26-11-2008, 12:15 AM
i have clicked on the link to view the prices/specs and it seems i "don't have permission to view":Blush2:
regards,
stewy.

I don't understand how my picture of a Skoda turned into a Corvette??? :confused:

Col
26-11-2008, 12:24 AM
I don't understand how my picture of a Skoda turned into a Corvette??? :confused:

No but it is very funny though.

euroslap
26-11-2008, 12:27 AM
It wouldn't have looked so deliberate if I hadn't captioned the photo "Looks Quite Smooth". :biglaugh:

stuart
26-11-2008, 07:55 AM
regards,
stewy.

Try now, you should get the save or open box appear... If not I will need to check tonight;):confused:

Hex69
26-11-2008, 10:51 AM
i Don't Understand How My Picture Of A Skoda Turned Into A Corvette??? :confused:

Sam
26-11-2008, 10:55 AM

Because you hotlinked a pic from another site, you bandwidth stealing e-thug! :D

<adds smilie face to show he's pulling your leg>

euroslap
26-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Oops, very sorry! http://forums.snapstream.com/vb/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

STEWY L
26-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Try now, you should get the save or open box appear... If not I will need to check tonight;):confused:
thanks stuart:beerchug:
getting the box now, from this thread, but not from the main page,
thanks for your prompt attention,
regards,
stewy.:D