PDA

View Full Version : Just got my 3rd VW :)

DJ_Enigma
19-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Hiya all, figured I'd sign up here as I don't have any plans to ever buy anything that's not a VW or an Audi :)

I've just got (yesterday) a Silver MK4 Golf 2002 (52) 1.6 S 16V 5dr with only 22,000 on the clock :)

My first VW was a Pearlescent Green 'N' reg Corrado 2.9 VR6 Storm with 9,000 on (miss that car so much :( ), then a Green 1998 'R' reg 1.9 TDI MK3 Golf.

Been a VW lover for near 10 years now and I thought I'd sign up and say hi.:beerchug:

I didn't modify my Corrado in any way, I wanted to keep it 100% original, the TDI I didn't really care about because it wasn't a Corrado :(

I want to take good care of this new one because it's my family car now and both me and the Mrs share it :)

I'm not planning on doing much to it, but I think I will de-badge and put some VW Alloys on it. I was thinking about also ditching the standard read lights and changing them for some that suite a silver car better.

Any recommendations on alloys (preferably stylish bit not ott) and real light clusters would be greatly appreciated.. I was also wondering how much it would set me back to add aircon/climate control.

Thanks and HI ALL :biglaugh:

MalcQV
20-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Commiserations 3 VW's :p Only kidding.

Welcome :beerchug:

Adding Climate/ Air Con after market sounds expensive.

bora(ing) nick
20-11-2008, 11:37 AM
www.wheel-base.co.uk for your alloy wheels ;)

I got my RS8's from there... 18" with Toyo performance tyres for £600

Definately worth a look.

euroslap
20-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Corrado Storm the stuff that messy dreams are made of! :Blush2: