PDA

View Full Version : Question for kodkod.84

Damian_25
18-11-2008, 08:58 PM
I notice from the signature from some of your other postings that you have retrofitted the seat back nets and the under seat storage

I too have a B7 A4 Avant S-Line and wondered if you had any info on the seat back nets, parts and fitting guide etc.

Additionally any info too on the underseat storage, I have seen a thread on this previously and it showed lifting the seats up to fit these storage units but I am new to Audi so am not 100% sure when it comes to taking it apart !!!!

Cheers

Damian

kodkod.84
18-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi Damian

Seat Nets

I got my seat nets from vagparts.co.uk and they are just the seat panel on the back with netting. I can't remember the part numbers but if you send them an email, stating you want these nets along with your VIN number they will be able to sort you out.

Fitting wise- you just unclip the existing panel and it's a straight swap over.

Storage Trays

I'm not sure what parts you will need to fit these as mine are stolen from my old car! :aargh4: Looking at it you get the tray, a cage that bolts to the underside of the seat and the sliding runners- whether these can be bought as a kit I don't know, maybe a question for vagparts also.

Fitting them is also easy- you need to unbolt the 4 torx screws and tilt the seat up- there are screw points already in the seat base for the tray cage to attach to.

Damian_25
19-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks for that, will do

auroan
19-11-2008, 04:39 PM
If you do get the part numbers can yu let me know ? I'm after the same setup

Issac Hunt
19-11-2008, 11:41 PM
You cant buy the under seat trays complete - you need all the piece parts, drawer, cage, insert, etc etc.

When I fitted mine there there were no threaded holes in the seat - you need the insert from Audi to screw the torx bolts into. They are only pence though.

Flakmunky
22-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Could you indicate the costs for the seat nets and the drawers complete, please?

kodkod.84
22-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Looking at £50 a side for the netted seat panels, can't help on the drawers though Im afraid.

auroan
24-11-2008, 10:58 AM
For black (soul) SE seats I believe the part number for the nets is 4F0 881 969 C 1AD

Although I'm waiting confirmation from vagparts.

auroan
26-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Ok above part number is correct.... £63 +VAT each side :bigeyes: but I want them... so they're ordered.

Issac Hunt
26-11-2008, 05:01 PM
There were loads of parts I needed to order for the drawers, I think they came to something like £120 for the lot.

auroan
26-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Did you happen to order the seat nets as well? When I spoke to Martyn @ vagparts he mentioned he'd done a similar order to mine recently for someone else......