PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

a200
27-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Of course I`m new to this forum, otherwise I would`nt be writing here:D
Look`s like this is a rater new forum, I spend lots of time at the forum of Vw-Audiclub Norwegen wich is a large and very popular forum in the Vw & Audi community in Norway, but it`s good to widen the horizont from time to time.
My daylydriver is a Audi Rs198, a superspecial edition... well...maybe not... in fact, the car is an -84 100 1,8l fwd wich has been rebuildt to a -90 200 tq. ( it has somewhat more power than the usual 200 therefor Rs and is not quite a 200, but its close... more like 198):p
My other car is a -86 Vw Caddy wich i bought as is with an 1,8l gti engine, seats, instruments and...no, thats it. Because my first priority is to get the Audi done ther is no money left for the Caddy wich brings us to the name SLC=SuperLo-budgetCaddy) The plan is to get it done with a budget of 10000 nok aka 800£ or so. But as all my money today is going into the Audi, the Caddy is mostly on hold.:(
Anyways, nice to become a member of another forum for both Vw and Audi.

And at last, as I am Norwegian and didn`t pay as much attention in englishclass as I should have, if you find anything thats spelled wrong or any other writing faults, just keep`em:biglaugh:

RickT
03-06-2009, 01:32 AM
Hello,

I know its been a while since your post, but welcome to the forum!!

Cheers

Rick

smithysmudger
03-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Hello,

I know its been a while since your post, but welcome to the forum!!

Cheers

Rick

Been a while your not kidding, we are here to help you Rick there is a spare bed at the Priory next to SuBo they well get you back to real time. :D