PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Dook
14-02-2007, 09:48 PM
New to VW themselves, but been part of the VW 'family' for a while, wife is on her second Seat, and I have a Mk1 Octavia vRS estate. MPG on mine is not so clever, especially after a remap to 240bhp :D

So I have a TDi Sport 170 DSG Estate on order for delivery in early April. Heres hoping that they have solved the rattles and squeeks I have read about on other posts (after ordering unfortunately :o ).

Has anyone else experience of the 170 DSG though, as it seems to be pretty new...

Dook

Sam
15-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Welcome aboard!

Nice line up of past cars too.

RickT
17-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum!!

RicKT

Eshrules
17-02-2007, 07:31 PM
New to VW themselves, but been part of the VW 'family' for a while, wife is on her second Seat, and I have a Mk1 Octavia vRS estate. MPG on mine is not so clever, especially after a remap to 240bhp :D

So I have a TDi Sport 170 DSG Estate on order for delivery in early April. Heres hoping that they have solved the rattles and squeeks I have read about on other posts (after ordering unfortunately :o ).

Has anyone else experience of the 170 DSG though, as it seems to be pretty new...

Dook

you know, i hate being jealous :zx11: LOL welcome to the forum!

Carl

Dook
21-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Cheers for the good wishes guys, looking forward to the arrival of the new Passat (build week 9), so will let you have my thoughts on it compared to my Octy vRS when I can