PDA

View Full Version : q7 facelift when is it due?

umran9
11-11-2008, 01:49 PM
hi, im looking to buy a new q7 in jan 2009!;) just wanted to know if audi are planning to facelift the current shape soon... if they are i may aswell hold out a bit longer!

regards umran

shab_k
12-11-2008, 04:04 AM
current shape has only been out for 2 years so i think it wil be a few years away yt. however the 6.0 v12 will be fitted with a different front end.

aus2off
16-12-2008, 11:39 PM
hi, im looking to buy a new q7 in jan 2009!;) just wanted to know if audi are planning to facelift the current shape soon... if they are i may aswell hold out a bit longer!

regards umran

In a conversation with someone from Audi UK, they said it will be revised q4/q1 2010. I would have thought sooner really, you can't actually 'build' an S-Line Q7 on audi.co.uk - is this a sign??

We'll see - just know that I won't be buying an X5. :biglaugh:

moochofun
16-03-2009, 01:49 AM
I took advantage of a great Audi finance rate at the start of the year - I thought at the time that this was because Audi intended bringing out a replacement in the near future.......turns out they were struggling to sell them in the current credit climate..... As said before, the new V12 to me would indicate that it might be sooner rather than later?

I think the current shape will age quite well though so not too worried about it yet. If sales of new cars do drop then it can only mean that the 2nd hand market will level out (or dare I say rise?)??