Turweston Aerodrome
Biddlesden Road
Westbury
Brackley.
NN13 5YD

http://www.multimap.com/s/eFjQYXVs
Ideally located between the M1 and M40

DETAILS
Deutsch Connection are putting on their first show Show on June 14th 2009, more info to follow in due course.

We are currently taking applications for club stands & trade stands PM me for details.

x5pea
10-11-2008, 12:16 PM
We have just launched the DC09 mini site at www.dc09.co.uk

Jump on and have a look there is a section you to register your interest in the show by submitting your details, this will enable us to send you FREE texts and emails with updated news about the upcoming show.

We plan to develop the site over the coming months to include a bit more content.

Fell free to pop over and say hi on the DC forum as well.:approve:

euroslap
10-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I'll be there. Is that your Mk1?

x5pea
10-11-2008, 01:27 PM
I'll be there. Is that your Mk1?

Sure is mate, doing a sml make over on it this winter and im doing a MK5 at the moment too ;)

euroslap
10-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Sure is mate, doing a sml make over on it this winter and im doing a MK5 at the moment too ;)

Flash Git! lol

Should have had the arches pulled on the Mk3 by then and my RS's sitting nicely underneath, what's the score with getting your car shown?

x5pea
10-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Flash Git! lol

Should have had the arches pulled on the Mk3 by then and my RS's sitting nicely underneath, what's the score with getting your car shown?

aint sused out the fine details yet, but prob just turn up b4 joe public around 9am or so.

Weer having a Mark model specific sections, ie mk1 , mk2 mk3 etc all parked together.

Will update via text, email and the website soon.

Get your details into the register section on the site www.dc09.co.uk and i will keep you up to date.

PS mk3 sounds sweet, i might have a set of RS or 2 myself by then :biglaugh:

x5pea
23-03-2009, 10:39 PM
less than 3 months to go now guys

Still spaces left for club stands and in the show and shine. We have loads of traders booked in and its shaping up to be a good one.

x5pea
15-05-2009, 06:47 AM
Show & Shine

The DC09 show and shine will be run slightly differently to the usual format the basics are as follows. First off its free and each winner gets a Meguairs prize pack along with a DC09 Trophy

Best Of The Best - The heavy weight category for all the big hitters.

Full on Show Cars, Magazine Featured cars, the best Dubs/BMW from all over the UK & Europe competing for the ultimate prize in the scene. We have teamed up with our traders and sponsors to put together a Show & Shine prize pack to beat all others, if you’ve got it flaunt it that’s what we say with 1st 2nd and 3rd this is the Show & Shine Category to be in.

* Best of the best entrants will not be entered into any other categories

Main Show & Shine Categories

MK1 Golf
MK2 Golf
MK3 Golf
MK4 Golf
MK5 Golf

Corrado
Polo
Lupo
Beetle
Other VW's

Audi
Seat
Skoda

E30 BMW
E36 BMW
E46 BMW
Other BMW

Additional Categories (All S&S cars will be entered into these categories in addition to their own Main Category)

Best Bodywork / Paint: Sponsored by Meguiars
Best Wheels: Sponsored by Wheel Whores
Best Interior: Sponsored by MJ Interiors
Best Engine Bay: Sponsored by TUK Customs
Best Club Stand: Sponsored by Deutsch Connection
Best Stance: Sponsored by Bagyard

motechmike
15-05-2009, 11:04 AM
iam there !! ;)

x5pea
05-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Just over a week to go guys

12-06-2009, 11:12 AM
i know its late notice but is there any chance getting my car on the mrk3 stand??

x5pea
12-06-2009, 04:05 PM
i know its late notice but is there any chance getting my car on the mrk3 stand??

just turn up on the day mate before 10am and you can enter the S&S :beerchug: