08-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Beware Verve Volkswagen (Glasgow)

Verve (Glasgow)
29 Dalmarnock Road,
Rutherglen,
Glasgow,
Strathclyde,
G73 1BL

Sold a car with only 1 Key. Missing key only got mentioned when paperwork got signed (Wouldn't have bought vehicle if it was mentioned earlier).

Car was bought as a Hire Purchase motability vehicle for use by my gran who is disabled.

Threats to come to my home and steal vehicle off the street due to dispute over money paid as deposit for vehicle (Probably the reason they keep the spare set of keys and tell customer they are missing and can't be found).

Dealer had actually released the car after all the finance had been cleared and later phoned demanding extra deposit money which they say had went missing.

If finance or deposit had been a problem the car should never have been released. I have bought many cars in the past and no car dealer has ever released a car without all money and finance agreed.

Problem is now they are demanding this extra deposit money which they say they can't account for, haven't addressed my issue of the missing car keys and won't replace it or pay to get another dealer to code a new key and fob.

Can't give car back to them, as it now belongs to the finance house and all V5 details have been changed. Had traded a vehicle and all V5 Details have changed for that as well (from me to them).

So I am not even allowed to give car back to them as its not owned now by either me nor them.

The dealer is saying its an issue over a missing £150 which when they checked all money had all been accounted for.

If looking for a car, save yourself the trouble and threats to steal your new purchase and look elsewhere.

Totally shambolic way to treat a disabled customer of 78 years old as car is motability vehicle which I drive on behalf of my Gran.

Worst dealer in scotland, Avoid!