PDA

View Full Version : Radio /media volume while parking

Targo
01-11-2008, 06:27 AM
Hey there guys!
i noticed when picked up my car that when I was parking, the audi parking system was activated automatically and the volume of the radio/media was shut down too.

Until you parked. I fiddled with the setup on the infotainment system and I recall to have set it to minimum instead of none.

However now that I want the system back to the delivery settings I does not work. I've already resetted everything to factory settings and tried with different volume on the system.

Any ideas? Thanks

Paul W 101
09-11-2008, 10:02 PM
I have exactly the same problem, all was fine until last week now the volume doesn't reduce when engaging reverse. Any ideas how to reset this so the volume drops?

MarkRD
11-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Same thing here. My A4 Avant is just a week old and I could swear the radio faded when reverse was engaged before to allow parking sensors to be heard - but not now.

Can anyone point us in the right direction, or are we mistaken that the parking sensors turn down the radio sound?

Mark

Targo
12-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Sorry not to post before... but I wanted to tell you that somehow it started working a couple of days ago. And still does!
I did absolutely nothing. I reported it to the dealer and said that there was no way I could have set it off. They checked it and everything seems fine now. If it happens again I will post back with the dealer's input

Paul W 101
12-11-2008, 10:38 PM
And mine is now fine as well! Not even touched the settings, will mention it to the dealer when the car goes in to get a few niggles looked at in the next few weeks.