PDA

View Full Version : 18" monza 2 from golf gti v

SCOOBA
31-10-2008, 08:02 PM
I have for sale a set of as new BBS monza 2 with continental sport contact 2 tyres 1500 miles from new .I wont be able to ship them so collection is a must .I am only considering selling as i just bought a new set of BBS edition 30 rims with michelin pilot sport 2 tyres .

I paid some serious money for the edition 30 wheels and tyres .I wont be giving these monza 2 S away so please if any one wants a set of monza 2 with conti tyres in as new condition 4 months old please pm your offers :D

JohnWithAGolf
07-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi,
Where abouts are you? Would you be able to email any pictures to me? (john_rendell@goodyear.com)
Thanks

SCOOBA
08-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Hi John,
The monza2 are in as new condition they have covered 1500 miles and are 4 months old ,there is no con/catch here ,I had the oppotunity to but a set of new edition 30 BBS wheels and tyres ,I had a small bit of grief from the mrs with christmas round the corner she thought the money could have been better spent.

I live in Seaford Sussex approx 2 hrs from Birmingham .I cant post them and think it best that if any one wants them to come see them i assure you they are unmarked .I removed two today but due to the weather i have decided to remove the last two on sunday (i am working sat)

I can attatch a picture of when they werebrand new .I will be cleaning and waxing them this coming week they will be as new condition and if no one wants them i am quite happy to keep them as a spare set of rims to swap around when i am bored .thanks for the interest Paul

karm
21-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi Scooba.. Are the alloys still available.. If so please let me know as i am interested in aquiring them.. Many thanks

SCOOBA
21-11-2008, 04:53 PM
yes they are but i want £800 as these are oem and as new unmarked thanks

karm
21-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi Scooba.. are the alloys the diamond cut ones please... ? also can you pm me with your details so we can discuss the transaction .. many thanks

SCOOBA
22-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Hi Kam ,ok these are the diamond cut version of the Monza 18" OEM VAG alloys these are not the cheap copies found on ebay ,

I have asked the question and what it means is the wheels are painted in anthracite finish then individualy put on a lathe and a diamond cutting tool removes all the paint from the front face,It is then painted with a hard wearing clear laquer to stop corrosion ,This is were the term diamond cut comes from .

I want £800 and belive this to be fair as the tyres would cost £550 to £600 on there own and have 7.5mm left on all four they only have 8mm to start with. I have had several PMs offering around £600 to £675 . I phoned my local vag and was quoted £245 plus vat for a wheel on its own so £290 with vat and tyres at £140 adds up to about £430 each.

If you have done your research you will know what they cost anyway.

I think that half price for a set of oem monza 2 is fair

I may end up selling the BBS edition 30 VAG OEM with michelins pilot 2 as they are a bugger to keep clean even with me only doing 80 miles a week

I live in Seaford Sussex and either set would need collecting as i wont post them due to size and the real risk of scratching etc .regards Scooba

karm
22-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Hi Scooba.. Many thanks.. I will buy them... As i am a new member and have only done 2 posts i cannot pm you until i do 5 posts to exchange details etc. So can you please pm me if possible with your email or telephone number and we can complete the transaction.. Many sincere thanks

karm
22-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi Scooba.. my email is so please contact me as i will probably be in sussex tommorrow if it is convenient for you

SCOOBA
22-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Now Sold Thanks For All The Interest

Sold Sold Sold Sold