PDA

View Full Version : Monza Silver Pics

martin@wolfy
27-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi all,

Has any got a an A4 in Monza Silver? and if so could they post a pic of it? I have mine on order and although i have seen the colour i have not seen it on an A4. Would love to see it and it would help make the wait easier (6 weeks to go/ half way there).

Thanks

Wolfy!!!!

satsu
27-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Pics of my Avant in this thread:
http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=44406

I think it looks great and it hides the dirt well too. :)

martin@wolfy
27-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks for that, looks truly great and now the wait is even harder. Maybe i should not be asking and should try and forget about the order.

wolfy!!!!

blackcurrent
29-10-2008, 03:22 PM
I will be picking mine up on Friday, it's A4 S-Line Saloon in Monza Silver...so I will try and take some pictures and post them up over or after the weekend....

The wait is a killer isn't it... and it doesnt get any easier :biglaugh:

martin@wolfy
29-10-2008, 03:54 PM
I will be picking mine up on Friday, it's A4 S-Line Saloon in Monza Silver...so I will try and take some pictures and post them up over or after the weekend....

The wait is a killer isn't it... and it doesnt get any easier :biglaugh:

Appreciate that Blackcurrent, i have to say the wait is 10x worse than what i remember of the wait for christmas when i was about 8.

Wolfy!!!!!

blackcurrent
01-11-2008, 10:29 AM
I will get a chance to take some pics over the weekend I'm sure but just a note to say you wont be dissapointed with the Monza Silver.
It has a very slight hint of blue to it and I mean slight but it's a real nice colour and I've had it less than 24 hours and I can't believe how much attention the car gets

martin@wolfy
01-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks Blackcurrent, hope you enjoy and look forward to the pics.

wolfy!!!!!