PDA

View Full Version : new to this site

dazza_1
15-10-2005, 03:50 PM
just to introduce myself and say hi my name is daz as you can proberbly tell by the screen name. i drive a blue turbo passat and can see myself driving one for a few years to come, have to say it is about time ther was a site geared to british owners i normaly use passatworld.com but it seems to be mostly u.s.a users on there and find it does not have enough content on a day to day basis with ragards to the british community hope this site takes off and if ya want me to i will put up a link on the european user part of passat world forums see if i can bring some of the users over let me know if ya would like me to cant do any harm can it an d good luck with the site

dazza_1
15-10-2005, 03:56 PM
can i also suggest maybe a new users part on the main forum page so as all users could introduce themselves

stuart
15-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Hi, thank for joining the site, and you suggestion, I will add a new user section as per your suggestion in due course. I am due to don upgrade on the software that runs the forum and the home page, intend to add a gallery, and maybe a chat room once the site takes off.

As for the link, please do, the site has not really been promoted apart from links on other sites, so one more would be good.;)

Thanks

Stuart