PDA

View Full Version : ABS warning light A4 Avant Quattro

cancan987
08-02-2007, 05:11 PM
I am having a problem with my ABS warning light, after driving my car for approx 10 mins the ABS warning light comes on then continually flashes until i switch the car off. Then throughout the day the light comes on and off. I have had the car plugged into my local garage snap on machine and it doesn't find any fault with the ABS system.
Looking through the other posts it seems it may be a faulty sensor, do i take it off to clean or how do i clean them????
My Audi is an A4 2.8 Quattro Avant 1998.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Mike

adamss24
08-02-2007, 09:27 PM
I am having a problem with my ABS warning light, after driving my car for approx 10 mins the ABS warning light comes on then continually flashes until i switch the car off. Then throughout the day the light comes on and off. I have had the car plugged into my local garage snap on machine and it doesn't find any fault with the ABS system.
Looking through the other posts it seems it may be a faulty sensor, do i take it off to clean or how do i clean them????
My Audi is an A4 2.8 Quattro Avant 1998.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Mike
If the light commes on, there is deffinatelly a fault code stored in the memory ! Go to a different garage for a fault check ! Would suspect a sensor but could be something else as well ! Diagnostic will tell for shure !