PDA

View Full Version : New addition to the Paul B VAG Collection

paul b
13-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Paul B has a new ride:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160290000588

She needs a nice lot of work. The seller obviously didn't think to replace the valve seals which will probably be ruined, and the turbo will need cleaning (if not replacing) as well as a new catalytic converter and maybe some more exhaust related parts. If you read the advert then you will see it as had about SIX LITRES TOO MUCH OIL IN IT!

She is in addition not in place of my A6. The Skoda will be for when Chris starts driving. He will be 17 on 30th March and will begin driving ASAP. This gives me plenty of time to get the beast fully working on the road, and the odd modification here and there. ;)

I may even take the A6 off the road for a couple of months and let the wife use the Skoda for a bit to give it a good test for when Chris uses it, just so we know it won't break down on the first day of usage!

I think I have done well for the money spent. :)

Paul

Sam
13-10-2008, 10:26 AM
£620!!!!!!!!

What a bargain.

Project thread - do it!

paul b
13-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Progress will be slow and gradual, I have months to get her right. Might start a project thread when the work really starts on her.

Need to hire a car transporter for Wednesday evening now. She can start and drive but there is severe black smoke from the rear and I would be pulled.

Anybody know where to hire a car transporter? That would be REALLY helpful!

Paul

bora(ing) nick
13-10-2008, 11:00 AM
I may be able to help.....

paul b
13-10-2008, 11:12 AM
I have the option of hiring a 1500kg trailer from HSS in Stockport for £96.00 plus VAT for a day. I also have a mechanic friend from my time working on the scrappy Toyotas of the 70s, 80s that may have a contact.

All options welcome! :beerchug:

Paul

bora(ing) nick
13-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Towbars come in handy ;) FOC... just call it payback for scanning my car :)

paul b
13-10-2008, 11:23 AM

That could be very helpful indeed, Nick. Do you happen to have that towing piece that allows me to get under the front wheels? I have a tow bar on the back of my T5 so I would only need to borrow the towing piece.

Cheers :beerchug:
Paul

bora(ing) nick
13-10-2008, 11:26 AM
That could be very helpful indeed, Nick. Do you happen to have that towing piece that allows me to get under the front wheels? I have a tow bar on the back of my T5 so I would only need to borrow the towing piece.

Cheers :beerchug:
Paul

I do... it has ramps and a whinch to get it on and off the "dolly"

I'll PM you my phone number shortly ;)

:beerchug:

bora(ing) nick
13-10-2008, 11:39 AM
PS???? What engine does it have in it? might still be a bit too powerful for Chris (insurance wise) for his first car....even if it is a diesel skoda!

Looks like a good buy :approve:

paul b
13-10-2008, 11:56 AM
It's a 110bhp AHF 1.9 TDI. I could have done with it being a 90bhp version but beggars can't be choosers! Insurance was always going to be a fortune, so I thought I may as well by him a cheap car plus insurance cost rather than a car that costs thousands plus insurance.

We may claim the wife's 2 years NCB back yet, and put him on hers, he's not going on mine! ;)

Paul

omegadirective
13-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Lol, cunning! Bet the wife isn't too happy! :p

Get your son to help you do the repairs wherever possible. It's definitely handy to be able to do these things yourself! He may (or may not) be interested now but it will DEFINITELY benefit him in the long run. I wish I knew more about motors myself, but at the moment I don't have enough time in order to be able to learn these things. :(

It shouldn't cost too much to insure with it being a Skoda (compared to an Audi or VW) but I remember you saying all vehicles in your area were expensive. Not a bad bargain though for £620!

bora(ing) nick
13-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Lol, cunning! Bet the wife isn't too happy! :p

Get your son to help you do the repairs wherever possible. It's definitely handy to be able to do these things yourself! He may (or may not) be interested now but it will DEFINITELY benefit him in the long run. I wish I knew more about motors myself, but at the moment I don't have enough time in order to be able to learn these things. :(

It shouldn't cost too much to insure with it being a Skoda (compared to an Audi or VW) but I remember you saying all vehicles in your area were expensive. Not a bad bargain though for £620!

I'm sure Chris'd be more than happy to help.... Get it scanned before you pick it up ;) just an idea.

paul b
13-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh he's willing to help alright. He's always out watching everything I do to the Audi and the T5, he has never taken such an interest in the vehicles we own before. He's changed since we bought VAG cars! :confused:

He was a bit interested in the old Vectra, but as for the Mercs and the Astra he hated them as much as me!

As Nick knows, Chris does the VAG-COMing (not sure the Oxford would appreciate that) in the house, I'm a bit clueless with the whole diagnostic software thingymabob. But I can make sense of it. ;)

Paul

omegadirective
13-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Sounds good! Really good that he's interested! How old is your son? 17? Maybe you lot can teach me a thing or two when I get my S3 and start looking at the VAG-COM'ing! ;)

I will have to buy a VAG-COM or V-Checker Pro soon, I'm going to have to wait till after I get the S3 fully insured for now. :(

paul b
13-10-2008, 01:02 PM
He's 17 on March 30th. So months of preparation ahead. ;)

It is a pain in the backside getting to college for him, so a car would be ace, plus he can help drop his younger sister off at places so I don't have to! :p

The dreaded insurance is ahead for him now. :(

Paul

EDIT: And VAG-COM has been worth every penny to us. :)

MalcQV
13-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Paul that is a Superb :p (sort of pun) 1st car :beerchug:

paul b
13-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Paul that is a Superb :p (sort of pun) 1st car :beerchug:
Hope you're right! It will have had a good spannering before going on the road that is for sure.

I'll let you off with that pun! :biglaugh:

Paul

euroslap
13-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Oh he's willing to help alright. He's always out watching everything I do to the Audi and the T5, he has never taken such an interest in the vehicles we own before. He's changed since we bought VAG cars! :confused:

Paul

Sounds like you have him well trained. ;)

An absolute bargain if ever I saw one, should make a decent profit once you lot have had your wear out of it. :D

Eshrules
13-10-2008, 01:30 PM

Nicholas....

I never knew you had a dolly... I'll keep you in mind in future ;)

:P

He was a bit interested in the old Vectra, but as for the Mercs and the Astra he hated them as much as me!

As Nick knows, Chris does the VAG-COMing (not sure the Oxford would appreciate that) in the house, I'm a bit clueless with the whole diagnostic software thingymabob. But I can make sense of it. ;)

Paul

Sounds good! Really good that he's interested! How old is your son? 17? Maybe you lot can teach me a thing or two when I get my S3 and start looking at the VAG-COM'ing! ;)

I will have to buy a VAG-COM or V-Checker Pro soon, I'm going to have to wait till after I get the S3 fully insured for now. :(

If you want to have a play with vagcom or a vchecker, I'm only local to the lot of you, so you're free to pop around and have a play, so to speak, or we can arrange a small meet up around your busted, i mean project car one weekend :)

the offer's there....

bora(ing) nick
13-10-2008, 01:33 PM
What did i do to warrant the use of my Sunday name? :D lol Give us a shout.

Paul has vagcom as well... fully registered ;)

Eshrules
13-10-2008, 02:07 PM
What did i do to warrant the use of my Sunday name? :D lol Give us a shout.

Paul has vagcom as well... fully registered ;)

you omitted to mention your usefulness :P

and whilst I realise I may have looked like I did not know that, I did :P I clicked multiquote too many times and included paul b in my comment to omega by mistake :Blush2:

paul b
15-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Okay, after working until midnight yesterday modding Nick's very useful car towing thingy (;)) it's more roadworthy now. Will be setting off soon, the T5 has a job tonight.

Will post pictures if I remember! :p

Paul

hongkongstuey
15-10-2008, 08:51 PM
http://i18.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/0f/a1/fa53_1.JPG

i notice a distinct curve to those con rods :biglaugh: i fit pistons every day and those look very weedy compared to the ones i fit, but its a car engine so i guess they are about a quarter of the size im used to fitting, think ours have m16 bolts about 7 inches long :biglaugh:

its one hell of a bargain if you can find a donor engine :beerchug:

paul b
16-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Aye Stuey, they're beyond repair! :p

Unfortunately, we could not get her home last night. The dolly was punching well above it's weight and sounded hideous in the quarter of a mile we covered! The Skoda was nice and secure, just wasn't sure the dolly's wheel bearings would take the Derbyshire A roads! :p My Transporter was pulling it fine, from outside it looked good briefly as it pulled its stricken stable mate all of a quarter of a mile... :o

Anyway, she's had a fortune spent on her by the previous owners. Sit back and take a breath...

- Temp sensor
- Timing belt tensioner
- Relay
- Set of piston rings
- oil filter
- head gasket
- breather valve
- fuel filter
- valve stem oil seals
- glow plugs
- set of injectors
- crack test, stud removal and supply and fit valves
- 2 pistons
- a fuel pump
- con rods, bolts and bare head injector

+ a couple of other bits and bobs... totalling £2,900!!!!!!!!!!

Will have a good look at it soon, now its home.

Paul

bora(ing) nick
16-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Unfortunately, we could not get her home last night. The dolly was punching well above it's weight and sounded hideous in the quarter of a mile we covered!

Paul

Sorry!

I've sourced some tyres on ebay... they'll be getting fitted when work calms down....

And when towing it home tonight the wheel bearings did seem noisey... although i didn't notice it on the way their.

Anyway, sorry again!

paul b
16-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Don't worry Nick.

The wheel bearings are in a better state than they were, they were dry with rust and in freeing them the little balls inside were snapping! Gave them a severe greasing... it will prolong the life of them anyway! :D

Look on the brightside... it was an experience! The dolly is worth it's weight in gold over short urban distances, but the country roads of Derbyshire are a pain in the **** to drive, nevermind while towing.

I've got a picture just as we were loading her up onto the dolly, I'll post it in a minute.

And to make matters worse the battery is now nearly dead on it. And I can't start it because the dipstick says there is ZERO oil in it. :(

Paul

paul b
16-10-2008, 11:45 PM
I think I should make it clear, in the picture in front of the beam of the headlamps, is the smoke from the exhaust, not just the dust etc of a dark night! :o

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/chrisinho_92/P1000835.jpg

hongkongstuey
24-10-2008, 05:28 PM
just found this, may be completely unsuitable but you cant argue with the price, even if it doesnt help you, it may help someone else

http://manchester.gumtree.com/manchester/89/29618889.html

pretty much brand new turbo for 250 ono, if it fitted mine i'd get it for a spare!!

paul b
24-10-2008, 10:20 PM
That would certainly be a great deal for someone!

Looks similar to the one I've got, but its probably way different.

Paul

VTI_EG_DAN
30-10-2008, 08:27 PM
you got that for a great price!

paul b
30-10-2008, 08:33 PM
you got that for a great price!
Haha! I think so too. As soon as it is remotely near warm enough to work underneath the car for a few hours, the turbo will be fitted. :D

Paul

omegadirective
31-10-2008, 10:55 AM
you omitted to mention your usefulness :P

and whilst I realise I may have looked like I did not know that, I did :P I clicked multiquote too many times and included paul b in my comment to omega by mistake :Blush2:

That would be a great idea! :) We'll all have to organise a meet at some point and then maybe I'll sneak a peek at your V-Checker Pro! :)

Still very interested so once I've recovered from the insurance sting of the S3 I'll be knocking on your virtual inbox again! :)

EDIT: I quoted the wrong quote. Typical... :(

paul b
02-11-2008, 11:42 AM
I have an update peoples! :)

New turbo fitted last night in the Cheshire cold, and the oil has stopped draining! :)

The only oil still spewing out is what is left in the exhaust, but the problem was the turbo was letting all the oil out into the exhaust. Obviously it is not MOT'd or taxed so I didn't take it for a run, I let it idle for 30 minutes without problems. For a spell it was really smokey as the oil in the exhaust burned. And to my surprise, the wipers have started working properly! Now they actually will stop without taking the key out. :Blush2:

Paul

MalcQV
03-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Looking good Paul. Went past yours again on Saturday and saw only the Octavia.

paul b
03-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Looking good Paul. Went past yours again on Saturday and saw only the Octavia.
Cheers Malc. :beerchug:

Had such a laugh with it last night. Took it for a spin around the block, and it still pumps cloud upon cloud of smoke out the exhaust! :p But the turbo has certainly sorted it, the power is back, the dipstick level has stabilised and its no longer losing anymore oil, the oil being burned creating the smoke must be what is left in the exhaust and cat converter.

If I rev it on idle, it stops smoking, so to clear the cat it has to be driven! You can see my predicament! :o

Might have to get the exhaust off this week, give it a thorough hand clean with parrafin, and put it back on. I'm a pull magnet with all that smoke!

Paul

MalcQV
03-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Will the Cat be OK with all the contamination it has received? I only ask as we think the Cat needs replacing in Mrs QV's MX5.

paul b
03-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Will the Cat be OK with all the contamination it has received? I only ask as we think the Cat needs replacing in Mrs QV's MX5.
We shall soon find out. :D

It smokes so much I'm not sure I can keep risking a drive around the block, booting it now and again to kick the burned oil out. So, I'll remove it, give it a good clean, run over it with VAG-COM, and when it goes in for the MOT we will see if anything more must be done with the Cat. The car is giving no warning lights or anything, so it's presumably <slightly> happy. ;)

Must say that run last night worked wonders on the brakes, they were minging at first but braking power returned nicely after the journey. :)

Paul

BDT
03-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Sitting on the edge of my seat here Paul, keep up the good work ;)

I think that even if you strip the exhaust, and clean it with paraffin it will still smoke its plumbs off,

looking at this, yours is a 3 piece system?

http://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/images/admin/system_images/827719.png

It's pointless replacing the middle, its just a bit of pipe, so hopefully the cat has survived? Most of the oil will all have collected in the back box.

You may find just tipping it up and emptying it might help do the trick?

I bet there's at least two inches of unburnt oil in there, especially given the amount of oil that poor car has been fed,

paul b
03-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Sitting on the edge of my seat here Paul, keep up the good work ;)

I think that even if you strip the exhaust, and clean it with paraffin it will still smoke its plumbs off,

looking at this, yours is a 3 piece system?

http://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/images/admin/system_images/827719.png

It's pointless replacing the middle, its just a bit of pipe, so hopefully the cat has survived? Most of the oil will all have collected in the back box.

You may find just tipping it up and emptying it might help do the trick?

I bet there's at least two inches of unburnt oil in there, especially given the amount of oil that poor car has been fed,
Cheers BDT. It is indeed like the illustration you've provided. I think I'm going to replace the backbox, because it is leaking oil too. So when all of the oil gets out it will probably then start blowing anyway.

Have just been in touch with Crasher, a backbox from VAG is about £100 so I will probably fit a genuine one.

And yes, lets hope the Cat is good. :)

I'll try and remember to take pictures of the exhaust when I get it off, I bet its minging!

Paul

BDT
03-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I'll try and remember to take pictures of the exhaust when I get it off, I bet its minging!

Paul

Get your gloves on mate, I'll bet its disgusting

Will this fit? :D

Fleabay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Skoda-Octavia-vrs-MK1-exhaust_W0QQitemZ220300983874QQcmdZViewItem?hash=i tem220300983874&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A2%7C 240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting)

Well all like to have a shiney back box :D

bora(ing) nick
03-11-2008, 03:02 PM

Fleabay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Skoda-Octavia-vrs-MK1-exhaust_W0QQitemZ220300983874QQcmdZViewItem?hash=i tem220300983874&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A2%7C 240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting)

Chris 'll like that :D

paul b
03-11-2008, 03:04 PM

Haha! I did see that...

But it's not a VRS... it probably fits... but... its a 110bhp diesel.

Who knows, maybe a VRS one day (it will be Chris' money I'm not buying him another car! :p), but for the moment its just an Octavia TDI.

Paul

paul b
03-11-2008, 03:06 PM
:biglaugh:

He does, and last night he was saying "we can get a VRS one!" but... I don't think I'll buy the VRS one... it would look a bit daft on a stock TDI.

Paul

BDT
03-11-2008, 03:12 PM

I figured he would :D

Haha! I did see that...

But it's not a VRS... it probably fits... but... its a 110bhp diesel.

Who knows, maybe a VRS one day (it will be Chris' money I'm not buying him another car! :p), but for the moment its just an Octavia TDI

Looking at both pics, I'd say it would fit, but you'd be better off speaking to Crasher etc to be sure that the diameter is the same

He does, and last night he was saying "we can get a VRS one!" but... I don't think I'll buy the VRS one... it would look a bit daft on a stock TDI.

Paul

Really? do you think so, i imagine most people won't give it a second glance, its not like you'll be fitting one of these (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/56440d1196560731-funny-strange-random-pics-huge-20exhaust-2001.jpg)

You'll know, and he'll know, and he'll have a conversational piece to discuss with his mates :D

paul b
03-11-2008, 03:22 PM
I'll discuss it some more with him when he gets in. But I think it looks a bit daft.

It's £106.12 from Skoda for a proper one for it. So... I wouldn't be purchasing it on the buy it now anyway...

Paul

BDT
03-11-2008, 07:31 PM
I'll discuss it some more with him when he gets in. But I think it looks a bit daft.

It's £106.12 from Skoda for a proper one for it. So... I wouldn't be purchasing it on the buy it now anyway...

Paul

I used that to illustrate the VRS box for ideas,

I've always been one of those people that when replacing something on a car, you upgrade it wherever possible, wheels, tires exhaust, speakers, audio etc.

I do appreciate that you have to be really careful what you upgrade, being that this car is for Chris, so upgrades have to be stealty, which is why a VAG exhaust is the way to go

paul b
03-11-2008, 07:49 PM
I used that to illustrate the VRS box for ideas,

I've always been one of those people that when replacing something on a car, you upgrade it wherever possible, wheels, tires exhaust, speakers, audio etc.

I do appreciate that you have to be really careful what you upgrade, being that this car is for Chris, so upgrades have to be stealty, which is why a VAG exhaust is the way to go
Chris is the e-bay specialist in the house. If I want something, he bids for it. He's good at nicking something at the last minute. I'd screw it up. Maybe this helps. ;)

I've PM'd Crasher. ;)

Paul

BDT
03-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Chris is the e-bay specialist in the house. If I want something, he bids for it. He's good at nicking something at the last minute. I'd screw it up. Maybe this helps. ;)

I've PM'd Crasher. ;)

Paul

Expect to hear in the near future........"Dad.... Will the leather seats fit out of a blah...blah..., and i've just spotted 20in rims from a A8....."

Dunno what i'm laughing at, mines 15 this year... only a matter of time before I'm in the same boat as you...

paul b
03-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Expect to hear in the near future........"Dad.... Will the leather seats fit out of a blah...blah..., and i've just spotted 20in rims from a A8....."

Dunno what i'm laughing at, mines 15 this year... only a matter of time before I'm in the same boat as you...
Crasher reckons they will fit, provided I make a cut-out for the bumper.

And yes BDT, I've already had the I want bigger wheels thing... maybe one day when it's been running for a bit, so next year possibly.

He wants some BBS rims, maybe 17" because he's not keen on the big 4x4 look and I don't want to have to spend money lowering the suspension to avoid the 4x4 look after fitting wheels.

Is your son a petrol-head? Chris is... he's also better than me in a kart... :(

Paul

BDT
05-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Is your son a petrol-head? Chris is... he's also better than me in a kart... :(

He does like cars, and has a hankering for a BMW Z3!

I only have myself to blame i suppose........

As for karting, last time he was racing, he took out 3 other kids, by managing to do a 90* turn on a chicane and the 3 kids had a pile up! :o

Didn't stop me, i was in first place...

Well right up until they switched us off remotely :zx11:

Just looking at the low insurance groups... SKODA FABIA group 1-2 ?

paul b
05-11-2008, 07:30 PM
He does like cars, and has a hankering for a BMW Z3!

I only have myself to blame i suppose........

As for karting, last time he was racing, he took out 3 other kids, by managing to do a 90* turn on a chicane and the 3 kids had a pile up! :o

Didn't stop me, i was in first place...

Well right up until they switched us off remotely :zx11:

Just looking at the low insurance groups... SKODA FABIA group 1-2 ?
So he doesn't no the difference between dodgems and go karts yet? :p

The Fabias are in group 2 or something for the 1.2 petrols, but we wanted a TDI for the economy. A Fabia TDI would be in group 4 if you get the 'Classic' spec. Then again I'm not too keen on the Fabias, and when its my money... ;)

Paul

paul b
15-11-2008, 03:43 PM
And back on topic...

A new VRS exhaust is fitted on the Octavia... with a bit of luck its all sorted and no smoke. :)

Will take it for a spin later to see.

I'll also take some pictures.

Paul

paul b
20-11-2008, 05:33 PM
New VRS exhaust fitted. Chris is smiling, and I am too. :)

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/chrisinho_92/Exhaust3.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/chrisinho_92/Exhaust1.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/chrisinho_92/Exhaust2.jpg

Paul

bora(ing) nick
20-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Looks good now.... just have to make sure he keeps his tip polished *fnar.... you don't want it getting all sooted up.

paul b
20-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Looks good now.... just have to make sure he keeps his tip polished *fnar.... you don't want it getting all sooted up.

It also makes a pretty nice sort of "whooshing rattle" now when you get off the accelerator. Sounds pretty nice. That wasn't intended! :p

Paul

bora(ing) nick
20-11-2008, 06:29 PM
What about the smoke??? Still smoking?

paul b
20-11-2008, 06:33 PM
TBH the smoke seems to have disappeared. Obviously with no tax, MOT or insurance I've not driven it far (especially not just recently while the cops have been crawling round here due to a hit and run), but all will be revealed when it gets fully up to temperature and then I give it some stick. :D

The next question is when it comes to MOT it, that will be when we find out if all that excess oil has contaminated the cat. It's already had a new back box and centre pipe now, I sorta don't want to spend more on the cat bit. :(

Paul

EDIT: Not sure you know, but the VRS exhaust will also bolt directly onto Boras. :)

bora(ing) nick
20-11-2008, 06:36 PM
I was under the impression that they didn't check the emissions of dervs..... Not sure where i've pulled that from though???

I'm probably talking nonsense, but i'll do a bit of digging anyway.

Keep up the good work gents!

paul b
20-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Erm, you might be right Nick. I was just assuming there is some sort of testing. Come to think of it, I've never had a diesel fail an MOT on emissions. :p

Chris already has plans for it, he wants A8 style wheels like on your Bora, but if he wants us to pay, they may have to wait until his birthday. We've spent enough on him this Christmas already on bits and bobs (and a few car parts ;) that he'll love).

Paul

Sam
20-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Dervs are tested for emissions ;)

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual/mot_section_seven.htm

Really like the look of that tailpipe, add one on the other side, go on, I dare you!

paul b
21-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Dervs are tested for emissions ;)

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual/mot_section_seven.htm

Really like the look of that tailpipe, add one on the other side, go on, I dare you!
In fact dervs have more stringent regulations than petrols!

As for a second one... Mr Mycarsavw... that shall be one modification I will not make. :p

Paul

hongkongstuey
21-11-2008, 05:57 PM
i thought diesels were mainly failed for excessive smoke rather than emissions, didnt get an emissions sheet with the car when i bought it, just the test cert.

bora(ing) nick
26-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Is this (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Transporter-T4-Fitted-Kitchen-Wardrobe-Unit_W0QQitemZ220318929443QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Ca mpervan_Caravan_Accessories?hash=item220318929443&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1296%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318) any good to you Paul....

Brew up on the move!!!!!

hagis
26-11-2008, 01:39 PM
"£199 WITHOUT CUSHIONS. £499 COMPLETE WITH CUSHIONS"

FM! They're expensive cushions, I could get a suite from DFS for that difference!

Ben
26-11-2008, 06:07 PM
You could be like the A Team van paul, all kind of gizmos available from the back doors.;)

bora(ing) nick
26-11-2008, 06:36 PM
You could be like the A Team van paul, all kind of gizmos available from the back doors.;)

you've seen the fold out bed haven't you.....:D

paul b
26-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Is this (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Transporter-T4-Fitted-Kitchen-Wardrobe-Unit_W0QQitemZ220318929443QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Ca mpervan_Caravan_Accessories?hash=item220318929443&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1296%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318) any good to you Paul....

Brew up on the move!!!!!
Haha! But it's no good... I've got a newer and better T5 van. :p

There already is!

Well anything remotely to do with re-building houses. :D

Paul