PDA

View Full Version : Question Audi after market(ing)

Jop
09-10-2008, 03:00 PM
I just received a package from audi.
A nice tin with polish written on it. (an a font that says "70'sCarwash" )
And a nice cloth.

Now I would of hoped that in the tin marked polish was some nice polish... but it was a dvd and some marketing congratulating me on buying an audi and about how great they are.

Now... Im not being cynical, but what am I gonna do with that?? ultimately.. I've just been sent some more rubbish to recycle or throw away.

Anyone else get this junk? - Anyone seen the DVD??

mkc
09-10-2008, 03:36 PM
So whats on the DVD? Is it about Audi or the A4, like you say, you did your research before you bought you A4 so you knew what you were getting in to. Does seem odd at this time of cut backs and waste that they would send out such a thing. Wouldnt be so bad if it was wax and you could use but this is a waste! Put it on Ebay, youll get a couple of quid for it no doubt.

awtaylor
09-10-2008, 03:41 PM
It is an extended version of the launch DVD that won't show you anything new if you actually have the car. Kept the (small) Audi branded gray microfibre cloth which is in the glovebox for interior polishing duties - recycled the rest.

Red 2
09-10-2008, 05:49 PM
It is an extended version of the launch DVD that won't show you anything new if you actually have the car. Kept the (small) Audi branded gray microfibre cloth which is in the glovebox for interior polishing duties - recycled the rest.

Me too....cloth kept, rest recycled very quickly!:biglaugh:

satsu
09-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Ssssh you lot - not so loud. Keeping mine as a christmas present for the 10 year-old car nut who lives next door. :D

RichardCranium
10-10-2008, 10:13 AM
I got Jack S*** with mine:confused: is this a recent addition. May its 'cos mine is leased. SLightly off topic, but what about the Audi magazine? I dont get that either

kodkod.84
10-10-2008, 12:48 PM
I got Jack S*** with mine:confused: is this a recent addition. May its 'cos mine is leased. SLightly off topic, but what about the Audi magazine? I dont get that either

If you want the magazine- register your details- number plate, address etc. on audi.co.uk

Beware though- the magazine is probably 30% car related and 70% fashion/lifestyle/arty-farty bull