PDA

View Full Version : Question to the guys already with Iroc's

callum2008
22-09-2008, 04:26 PM
How have you guys already got them? My local dealer in Glasgow said that VW weren't actually selling the Scirocco's until early next year despite having one on show at the dealer, so it was basically a minimum of 3 months waiting. The salesman even pointed out that it was daft that they had one on show and yet weren't actually getting any in until January.

You think this is just a problem with the dealer itself? Thanks.

bora(ing) nick
22-09-2008, 04:28 PM
I know of at least 1 guy on here (called IROC ;) )who has one.

I think the dealer is wrong...http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=47362

iroc
22-09-2008, 08:33 PM
The dealer is talking bulls**t mate. Had mine since the 6th September.

I know the 1.4 and diesel versions are due in January but as far as the 2.0 ltr goes people have started picking theirs up.

If you want one quickly pm me and I will give you some contact details where you can get one.

danbailey77
23-09-2008, 01:36 PM
I found out in March that they would be available in Sept/Oct and had a deposit down since then. Mine was built last week and should have it in the next couple. Its currently 'awaiting shipment'. Think your dealer may have not ordered any and the allocation is taken up already. My dealer still had one left for a delivery this year if you are interested. Also as far as i'm aware a lot of dealers have been sent 2 and they are starting to sell off the 'spare' ones.

HantsMan
23-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I was ment to be picking up a Salsa Red on Friday but is been delayed afew days.

That dealer is talking rubbish to a point as a small number are available, however any orders now are unlike to be delivered this year.

wullie636
24-09-2008, 03:41 PM
This is my first reply. I have just purchased mine from the dealer in Wishaw with a build week of 41, so I think the Glasgow dealer is talking crap.

Can't wait for mine in Salsa red, Dynaudio, DAB,Leather,Mats

Roll On November

danbailey77
24-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Congrats on the order Wullie and welcome to the forum. Week 41 should be wc 13th October so you may have it by the end of October if you're lucky! They have a Salsa red one at my local dealer and it does look really good! :)