PDA

View Full Version : shaky tdi

midskev
01-02-2007, 12:30 PM
i have a 95 tdi 90 with 125k it has developed a engine shuderin light throttle openings (ie 40 in 5th 1200rpm ish) and if u lightly touch the gas when sowing from higher speeds or costing downhill, i have cleaned the maf sensor cleaned the egr working fine replaced all the vacume pipescleaned all the sensers i can see and conections, it dosent smoke till ur giving it some 4/5000 rpm pulls fine right up to the redline, new air n fuel filters, help or do i have to live with it !!!!

Marc97
11-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Mine does the same thing but also has some other issues which I think are connected.
I was told the throttle switch (assuming it is a 'fly by wire') is kaput which is also causing my car to rev to the redline after only a slight touch of the throttle. My car also has the 40mph in 5th shudder.
If I can get hold of a throttle switch cheap enough, I will certainly report back if it cures any of the problems.

midskev
09-03-2007, 03:30 PM
hi got a new petentiomiter today of ebay for a fiver will let u know if it sorts judder out heres hopingmind u i sucked a syringe full of crap out of the wastgate actuater today yuck cant have been doing a lot of good that eh lololi didnt know it had sucked it out til i saw it all down me jeans tho.