PDA

View Full Version : Meets in Scotland??

dft14
16-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Does anyone know of any get togethers for VW/Audi owners in Scotland?

R777JBM
08-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Did you ever get anywhere with this??

I am organising a meet in Aberdeen for next week and there will also be one in Dundee on the 27th oct and there is a meet in Edinburgh on the 24th Oct. Also one in glasgow (not sure of the date) These meets are all in association with ScottishVag.net

I joined this to see if we can join the 2 clubs in the scotland area.

Im awaiting a response from Stuart in regard to having permission to talkin about this on this forum.

bora(ing) nick
08-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Did you ever get anywhere with this??

I am organising a meet in Aberdeen for next week and there will also be one in Dundee on the 27th oct and there is a meet in Edinburgh on the 24th Oct. Also one in glasgow (not sure of the date) These meets are all in association with ScottishVag.net

I joined this to see if we can join the 2 clubs in the scotland area.

Im awaiting a response from Stuart in regard to having permission to talkin about this on this forum.

It's a bit late for that now :D I can't see there being a problem, but it's upto Stuart.

Nick

R777JBM
08-10-2008, 01:34 PM
It's a bit late for that now :D I can't see there being a problem, but it's upto Stuart.

Nick

hehe posts are editable... im hoping the two sites can work together for meet sakes :D

bora(ing) nick
08-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Good Luck! ;)

R777JBM
08-10-2008, 01:38 PM
:D

http://scottishvag.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=31407

if you wanna come along

dft14
08-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi
Thanks for that info, definately wont be able to get to the Aberdeen one but can probably make it to Dundee will check the other site for more info nearer the time

Peter.H
13-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Does any one know if there is any VW/AUDI shows in scotland? They all seem to be in england. :dunno:
And how do i get info on the vw club in aberdeen?

R777JBM
14-10-2008, 08:53 AM
There is going to be a meet on Thursday in Aberdeen with ScottishVAG.net

Im posting here because i was given a heads up that this site was lacking scottish meets so you are more than welcome to come along for the banter!!

We are meeting at Bucksburn McDonald/Lidl car park at 19.00, Thursday, 16th October 2008.

The plan is to go for a blast in the evening after a chat. There is a backup plan if the weather goes wrong!!

We also attend scottish shows and hold club events so come along!

Peter.H
14-10-2008, 07:51 PM
That sounds good, im not sure if i will make it on thursday. :( think i hav plans already, thats annoying. Is there any other meets coming up in aberdeen? or aberdeenshire. I suppose i could go to the dundee one, im just more familiar with the aberdeenshire area.
Sounds like a good meet though , i will certainly try and get to one of them. :approve: