PDA

View Full Version : and another few things,

law4778
07-09-2008, 07:38 PM
when i test drove the scirocco yesterday i noticed the speedometer went up to 160mph and not 180 like it shows in the brochure or all the pictures i ve see on the net when i asked the sales guy why this was he didnt have a clue, he said the brochure must be in kmh i said no cause the 180 in the brochure is actually about 290 kmh off the top of my head, i also noticed the back of the armrest didnt have the two air vents as stated in the brochure the sales guy made it sound like the cars that the dealers actually have arent the finished article and if i ordered one it would have everything as you would expect in the brochure but do i take these chances as you would expect the car that is out now is the one you would be getting when you take delevery anyone know the reasons or found any other dicrepancies like me.

iroc
09-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi law4778. Re the air vents in the arm rest. I have had it confirmed by VW that this is a mistake in the brochure and the Scirocco does not have the air vents. This mistake will be rectified in the next print.