PDA

View Full Version : Decided to get an A4 170bhp B8

audibaz
07-09-2008, 05:23 PM
My dealer originally told me the 170 was an extra 3500+ euro but found it today on the Audi Ireland website as only an extra 1900e over the 143bhp so i'm going to run with it and see what prices i can get it for.

Looking forward to finally placing my order.

moptisam2
09-09-2008, 06:19 AM
Good luck, but when I did a comparison every extra was a hell of a lot more than here.

audibaz
09-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Good luck, but when I did a comparison every extra was a hell of a lot more than here.
Who ya tellin' thankfully there is no extra VAT cost on the extras as the car is still in the same emissions bracket. So i'm just paying for the extra 27bhp.

I cannot wait to have that slip of paper that shows i have ordered the car.

mkc
09-09-2008, 02:44 PM
That slip of paper is the first part of the long long wait!

audibaz
09-09-2008, 02:46 PM
That slip of paper is the first part of the long long wait!
Yes it sure is !:aargh4:

Red 2
10-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Lovely engine, my one is up to 6,000 miles and just gets better by the day. Worth the wait...:)

audibaz
10-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Lovely engine, my one is up to 6,000 miles and just gets better by the day. Worth the wait...:)

Sounds good. Good luck with the car:beerchug:

kw13
12-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Is this a B8 A4? The engine has just been released in UK on the A4 B8. Mine was the first one to be order in the local dealer and is not due to OCT.

Red 2
13-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Is this a B8 A4? The engine has just been released in UK on the A4 B8. Mine was the first one to be order in the local dealer and is not due to OCT.

OOps...misread, thought it was the 1.8T! Oh well, will still be worth the wait!:o:Blush:

Martinrob
17-09-2008, 05:09 PM
I ordered a 2.0tdi 170ps SE Avant on 22 July, it is due at the dealers this week, I am due to collect it next week.

audibaz
17-09-2008, 05:11 PM
My jealous meter just hit the stops.:aargh4:

Yoda
17-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I finally got the delivery date for my A4 Avant 170bhp B8 diesel. 6 days left now. Its been a long wait, but im sure it will be worth it. I must say that these last days are the worst.

I live in Finland so we don't have SE and S-line options that includes that much of equipment that i have read in the forum. You can get the s-line package, but you pay extra for s-line interior and s-line exterior. With business pack you get the ledlights, hill hold, 16" audi alloys, leather steeringwheel, audi concert radio and mmi with color displays.

Ordered with these specs:

Black with black rails, 20%tinted windows
20mm drop
Ledlights
Hill hold
front arm rest, rear seat split with a ski/snowboard hatch
18" alloy wheels (5 spoke splitted, polished aluminium with white details)
mmi with two color displays, one for radio and infotainment and one for driving info /FIS (maybe this is standard in UK?)
cruise control
audi concert radio
6-speed manual

I'll post some pictures when I get it.

sefton1
27-09-2008, 06:56 PM
i,ve had my a4 avant s line 170ps spec edition for just over a month and i am loving every bit of ownership so far

cressers
27-09-2008, 10:17 PM
I too am in Finland, and pretty similar. Damn, did not know about the rear seats, do they fold at all as standard??? I just assumed they did!!!!

It was a lot more expensive here than I thought! I have to wait till December for delivery :(

Almost the same options, except no MMI, went for AMI and some other things like the parking sensors

I finally got the delivery date for my A4 Avant 170bhp B8 diesel. 6 days left now. Its been a long wait, but im sure it will be worth it. I must say that these last days are the worst.

I live in Finland so we don't have SE and S-line options that includes that much of equipment that i have read in the forum. You can get the s-line package, but you pay extra for s-line interior and s-line exterior. With business pack you get the ledlights, hill hold, 16" audi alloys, leather steeringwheel, audi concert radio and mmi with color displays.

Ordered with these specs:

Black with black rails, 20%tinted windows
20mm drop
Ledlights
Hill hold
front arm rest, rear seat split with a ski/snowboard hatch
18" alloy wheels (5 spoke splitted, polished aluminium with white details)
mmi with two color displays, one for radio and infotainment and one for driving info /FIS (maybe this is standard in UK?)
cruise control
audi concert radio
6-speed manual

I'll post some pictures when I get it.

Yoda
01-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Here is the first pic of my new baby. Haven't got any better pics yet since I've been driving 24h.:D

I think the folding seats come as standard on Avant, but the ski hatch costs an extra 490 eur.