PDA

View Full Version : My test drive

Audi A4 Lover
02-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Well Iv just got back from my test drive, went out in the same one as Iroc. Black 2.0 DSG, leather, sunroof and a few other bits and bobs. What a car!Drives like a dream.Put the adaptive suspension in comfort, and the gearbox in auto and you could plod around all day. However if its sunny, like today, and the roads are clear, like today, and the sales advisor says 'knock it into sport and put your foot down' like he did today:D then away you go!The gearbox is absolutly amazing, so smooth through the gears.The engine is great too, i know its the same as the golf gti but iv not driven one of those, its got power everywere!!Low end, top end and loads in the middle! Using the paddles on the steerign wheel with the DSG is good too, but to be honest Id just leave it in regular auto. All in all this car is amzing, after talking lots of figures I have decided I will deffinatly be placing an order, Im considering rising blue, I think it looks really good in it, but then again the black does look really good!Anyway Im rambling now, just wanted to let you all know this is truely an outstanding car, a credit to VW if you ask me!!!I love it, and Im getting one:biglaugh:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7952/dsc00087vu9.jpg

iroc
02-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Nice one Chris, told you you'd love it. They looked after you well then?

Glad I changed my spec to a DSG.