PDA

View Full Version : Foam Glass Cleaner

McNeill
26-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Shortly going to invest in some window tints.

However, ive got a labrador who has a nasty habbit of leaving saliva on the rear window when ive taken my out somewhere.

This obviously means i need to clean the isnide of the window fairly regular. I dont want to scratch my new tints and have been advised that a foam cleaner is the best thing to get to remove any dirt prior to using a water based cleaner.

Does anyone have any recomendations? (Other than losing the dog or forgetting about the tints)

Dangerousmouse
26-08-2008, 05:32 PM
rain X do one, i have used it in the past (in fact i still have 1/2 can left!) just prefer to use a glass polish.

i would of though a spray on liquid glass cleaner would be just as good as a foaming one (and less messy). whether it be one from the 'household cleaning' aisle @ tesco, or something like meguiars nxt glass cleaner. they are all effectively the same.

Wazza_G
26-08-2008, 09:32 PM
You could always try Groom, but I find that a vinegar based window cleaner works well or if you can find it Blue Pledge (Multi Surface Cleaner) I use it to clean the dash & interior of my car & polish by GSX-R 750! :D

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31QYDOgmYPL._SS500_.jpg