PDA

View Full Version : audi a4 gamma radio code install

bobby b
26-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi there.
I was wondering if anybody can help me i have disconnected my battery from my car and unfortunatly my radio has gone off,I do have the code but dont know how to install it as i dont have a manual,any help on installing the code would be much appreciated many thanks bobby.
P.S:The radio is a audi gamma radio fitted to a 1996 a4.

muleof1999
26-01-2007, 03:18 PM
I have a 1999 Audi A4, and on mine, you have to hold down the FM2 and RND buttons together, then the prompt will come up, and you use the scan/seek buttons to change the code. When you're done, you hit the 2 buttons again (just one quick push of the 2 together), and it's entered. I hope this helps you. If you call any dealership, they should be able to give you the specifics. Good luck!

bobby b
26-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Cheers muleof1999 for the quick reply managed to find the right sequence slightly different than your but thanks for pointing me in the right direction,unfortunatly the code i have doesnt work must be an exchanged unit.
Now my question is does anybody know of a web site i can get a code from or a piece of software than can generate one,many thanks bobby

Eclipse car Audio
26-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Cheers muleof1999 for the quick reply managed to find the right sequence slightly different than your but thanks for pointing me in the right direction,unfortunatly the code i have doesnt work must be an exchanged unit.
Now my question is does anybody know of a web site i can get a code from or a piece of software than can generate one,many thanks bobby

Hi Bobby

Is there a serial number on the side of the radio or in your paperwork starting with AUZ if there is I may be able to get you the code let me know what it is and I'll have a go.

Cheers

bobby b
26-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Hi eclipse car audio yes the code is AUZ1Z3V8844848 hope you can help and many thanks bobby

Eclipse car Audio
26-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Hi Bobby

I'll PM you the code and instructions on how to enter it

Cheers

MPTNB
19-02-2007, 12:32 AM
The above came out of a Passat I had and sold on a couple of years ago.
Clearing out my garage so thought I would try and sell it on. Cannot find where I left the code card!
Ser No. VWZ3Z3c7946940
Could you help please?